1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

SOLD! Excellent ZT 0562CF CTS-204P for sale - Never carried or used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Reeek, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    SOLD!

is a ZT 0562CF that I've had stashed for a few years. When these came out, I bought a G10 model and this carbon fiber model. This carbon fiber turned out to be a gem, even amongst ZT's consistent quality control. I carry the G10 but this 0562CF has been a safe queen since purchased.

She's perfect by ZT production standards. Excellent flipper action, dead center blade, early, solid lockup, and cosmetically as new. Never carried, used or sharpened. No issues that I have ever discovered. That's why I've kept her. But now its time to trim the Safe Queens.

SOLD!! shipped, PayPal only, CONUS only please. I will ship in a new USPS Priority Mail box and insured for the sales price for my protection. Please be 18 years old or older to buy this knife.

The first to post "I'll take it!" here gets first shot to complete the sale. We can communicate contact info and my PayPal address privately after the deal is made. As always, thanks for looking!

Here are the pictures:
    IMG_9445.jpg IMG_9446.jpg IMG_9447.jpg IMG_9448.jpg IMG_9449.jpg IMG_9453.jpg
    IMG_9444.jpg

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. manny90

manny90

Aug 6, 2008
    trade for a 0456 in 204p?

3. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    No trades but thanks

4. JFKlauncho

JFKlauncho Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 7, 2014
    I'll take it per the PM sent if you agree.

5. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Thanks, JFKlauncho!

6. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    This knife is still for sale

7. LSman

LSman

Aug 21, 2014
    Ill take it please