1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

SOLD! - For sale is a fantastic Kizer Degnan Kane Flipper, Ki5467

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Reeek, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008

SOLD! shipped to your door, CONUS only

For sale is a fantastic Kizer Degnan Kane Flipper, Ki5467. This knife is an excellent specimen. Everything about it is just how I hope a new knife is when I receive it. The fit and finish are top notch, the flipper action is smooth and authoritative. The lock up is early and solid, and the blade is centered. This knife has never been used, carried, nor has it ever left my house. Except that I own it as the original owner, its new for all intents and purposes. It comes with all the original packaging.

Overall Length 9.23"
    Blade Length 3.80"
    Sharpened Length 3.62"
    Blade Thickness 0.180"
    Blade Material CPM-S35VN Powder Steel
    Steel Type Stainless
    Blade Rockwell 58-60 HRC
    Opening Mechanism Flipper
    Lock Frame Lock
    Closed Length 5.44"
    Handle Material Titanium
    Clip Titanium
    Weight 7.20 oz.

Here are the pictures:
    Deg1.jpg Deg2.jpg Deg3.jpg Deg4.jpg Deg5.jpg Deg6.jpg Deg7.jpg

$110.00 shipped to your door, CONUS only please. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail in a new flat rate box. I'll insure the knife for my protection. Please be 18 years old or older to buy this knife.

The first to post "I'll take it!" here gets first shot at this knife. Its a great knife for an even greater price. We'll exchange details privately if you choose to buy this knife.

No trades.

Text or email me if you wish:

[email protected]

775-420-8611

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    RICKSTER likes this.
  2. beemermark

beemermark Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2007
    I'll take it.
    Sent you email.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  3. gmartin12

gmartin12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2016
    Dang - well done...both on the sales pitch and the quick purchase.

4. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Sold to beemermark!

Reply sent via email

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.