1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

SOLD! Kizer Ning Shoal Titanium Frame Lock Ki4469A1 - Never carried or used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Reeek, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    SOLD! For sale is a like new, excellent specimen of a Kizer Ning Shoal Titanium Frame Lock, Model Ki4469A1. This is a gem of a Shoal. Centered blade, solid, early lockup, and excellent flipper action. Everything is GTG with this folder. It's never been out of the house. Never carried, sharpened, or used. S35VN blade steel. Specs are available online.
    $xxxxx, shipped to your door. PayPal and CONUS only please. Please be 18 years old or older to buy this knife. I'll ship in a new, USPS Priority Mail box, insured for the sales price for my protection.

The first to post "I'll Take it!" here gets first shot at buying this great knife at a great price.

Here are the pictures and thanks for looking!

IMG_9498.jpg IMG_9500.jpg IMG_9504.jpg IMG_9506.jpg IMG_9508.jpg IMG_9510.jpg IMG_9511.jpg IMG_9513.jpg IMG_9515.jpg IMG_9516.jpg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. RenoH414

RenoH414 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2012
    I’ll take it. Pm me your payment info please.

Reno

3. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Sold to RenoH414!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.