1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Axes, Hatchets & Tomahawks' started by Kentucky, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Basic Member

Dec 13, 2008
    sold, thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. Sid Post

Sid Post

Oct 14, 1998
    What is the head weight of the axe?

Nice work BTW! :thumbsup:

Kentucky likes this.
  3. Kentucky

Kentucky KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Basic Member

Dec 13, 2008
    It’s about 1 1/2 pounds. Thanks

bikerector likes this.
  4. nannybear

nannybear Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2016
    I just got one of your carvers axes. (not this one...this axe is still for sale) very impressive and just oozes quality.

just thought I would give my 2 cents.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Kentucky likes this.
  5. Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    Thank you very much. That’s kind of you.

nannybear likes this.
  6. aspinto

aspinto

Apr 21, 2013
    I'll take them both... I've been wanting one of your axes and this is such an awesome set, I just can't resist.
    Please give me info for paying with venmo. Thanks!

bikerector, nannybear and Kentucky like this.
  7. cut2manytimes

cut2manytimes

Apr 17, 2009
    I'll take seconds on the set.

Kentucky likes this.
  8. Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    Thanks. I sent a message to your profile page. Let me know if you need anything else, thanks!

9. Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    Hi did you get my message. Thanks

10. aspinto

aspinto

Apr 21, 2013
    Just got your message and Venmo payment has been made. Thanks again!

nannybear and Kentucky like this.
  11. Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    Thanks I wasn’t sure it loaded.. I’ve been in the hospital the last couple days and was on their wonky WiFi. Half the time I couldn’t get anything to load..

12. aspinto

aspinto

Apr 21, 2013
    Thanks again and I hope all is well! I sent you an email with my shipping info, so please let me know if you have any questions.
    I'll let you know as soon as I receive them.

13. Yankee Josh

Yankee Josh Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Beautiful work sir!
    Are those walnut hafts or stained ash? Neither? I'm just curious because they are really quite stunning.