1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Southern Grind Spider Monkey

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ManOfSteel, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:43 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Pains me to do this, as I literally just got this in a recent trade deal, but the kid needs a starter in the truck, and Uncle Sam took another big bite this tax season. So, the first one to go is the one in the best shape. Excellent condition with original box. Little pocket lint on the liners as you can see in the pics, as I did carry her this last weekend, but did not have the occasion to cut anything. I'll blow it out with the compressor before shipping. Other than that she is good to go.

SOLD to the Barman! Thank you, Wayne and thank you, BF!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 10:59 AM
    sushiquick and kagato82 like this.
  2. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Yes please.

3. ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2005
    All yours, sir. I sent you a PM. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.