1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. kniferbro

kniferbro Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 22, 2011
    KnifeJoy has a cool exclusive coming up, steel blue FRN/VG10 core damascus Enduras and Delicas.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Kiteman72, on_the_edge and 4mer_FMF like this.
  2. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Available for preorder:

1. Delica Damascus Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)
    2. Endura Damascus Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. kreole

kreole

Jul 23, 2009
    Looks like the "jeans blue" the waved Endura first came in~loved/love that color

4. Applecider3

Applecider3 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2019
    About the new spydiechef, are they a one time thing or a dribble out like the recent maxamet? Or are they still coming?

5. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    SpydieChef is a regular production model and they’re manufactured in batches. I found two dealers which have them in stock right now for the MAP price. I can’t mention them but if you Google “Spyderco SpydieChef“ you’ll find them.

5-by-5 likes this.
  6. Applecider3

Feb 4, 2019
    RamZar thx. Got one of what I wanted, the blurple looked interesting to me as well.

7. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The Blurple Anodizations of the Titanium handles done by KnifeJoy are NOT from the Spyderco factories.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  8. Organic556

Organic556 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Per St Knicks knives website. They are expecting the shaman with cruwear steel this coming Wednesday (Oct 9th) . So hopefully the dealers that did not have preorders will have some that day or so. Just giving you all a heads up.

9. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Shaman CRU-WEAR Brown Canvas Micarta Sprint (USA) are beginning to show up at some dealers but quantities are currently limited.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

William Entenmann likes this.
  10. "Havoc"

"Havoc" Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Dealers have received a very limited first batch....more will be sent.

I called Knife Center about my Pre-Order today and they said they only received 10 for there first shipment but have an order placed with Spyderco for much more.

Knife Center actually did something I’m not used to, they ACTUALLY pulled the pre-order once they filled all there slots. The Rep said they closed pre-orders after only 2 hours as they didn’t want to sell more than they have coming in!!!! Good on ya Knife Center :thumbsup:;)

sixplymaple likes this.
  11. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    DLT Trading Exclusive Para3 Lightweight M390 Red FRN will go on sale on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 11am Central Time for $129.95 shipped.

[​IMG]

12. Ironbut

Ironbut Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2016
    I got the notice too. They'll probably go quick, but I'm still holding out for a red M390 Native.

13. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    Price seems a little bit high considering the G10/M390 version was only $146 and I kind of wish it would have been k390... But that's still going to be an instabuy on my part (assuming I'm quick enough). I've been waiting for something like this.

4mer_FMF likes this.
  14. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    I completely agree. Although I’d love one, the economics of acquisition just aren’t going to work for me.

Good luck to everyone going after it.

insta9ves likes this.
  15. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Well, on the bright side, flippers won't snatch them away in less than 2 minutes.

16. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    Just a note on the pricing, we did not inflate or pad the pricing at all, Spyderco sets the MSRP price and we list accordingly.

17. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    No worries there Jordan. DLT is about the last knife dealer I would expect to gouge on prices. :)

Sigsog226 and Organic556 like this.
  18. Winia

Winia

Nov 11, 2016
    This would be my ideal knife.

19. Applecider3

Feb 4, 2019
    Jordan will you have a presence at the blade show west? And should I bring lots of money? Sorry off topic but inquiring minds and all that.

20. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    On a side note, does anyone have any leads on when Spyderco will be making another batch of maxamet PM2s?