Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    But it was a lot more than that!

2. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Was able to score the DLT Exclusive PM2 purple Blk DLC cruwear :thumbsup: It was challenging since DLT got hit hard with a flood of buyers all at once.Everyone Like me I’m sure marked it on their calendar reminder and waited for the drop. I had to keep reloading the page and it would almost let me add to cart or it did then booted me entering the paying stage and then a error. This is not DLTs fault as I’ve see it so many times before from many dealers. It seems no matter how much They beef up their server a flood will cause chaos.
    I’d like to thank DLT for doing as well as they did and still managing to ship mine the same day. There speed and consistency of shipping under any circumstances amazes me and of course there second to none customer service. Really looking forward to this one and glad I didn’t give up! The purple looks like a dark purple almost like a black cherry. In the pics which would be cool but I’d be happy either Way and have never had a purple knife this shade. Also add cruwear,black dlc and Pm2 and I’m beside myself.
    Thank you DLT and Spyderco for this wonderful offering in a classic design :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    [email protected] likes this.
  3. timbits588

timbits588

Jul 20, 2020
    This will be my first CruWear. Definitely looking forward to getting it. Awesome that I already got my shipping confirmation email.

Organic556 and TheFactor like this.
  4. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Welcome to DLT the fastest shipper known to mankind :D and congrats with your first Cruwear!

5. timbits588

timbits588

Jul 20, 2020
    Thanks! I have to totally agree with your assessment of their shipping haha. They shipped a previous order I had same day, but really didn't expect that at all with a special release. Very cool.

TheFactor likes this.
  6. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    ParaMilitary2 CPM-CRUWEAR Black DLC Blade Purple G-10 C81GPPRBK2 DLT Trading (USA) was in stock.

[​IMG]

Colt_Chad likes this.
  7. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    SpyOpera available at GPknives

SubMicron likes this.
  8. SubMicron

SubMicron Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2020
    National Knives has the Para3 in SPY-27

PA Trout likes this.
  9. sliceofaloha

sliceofaloha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 4, 2018
    Tomorrow will mark 3 months passing since preorder confirmation for my highly anticipated K390 Enduras. Hope I get them sometime this month.

10. DA170

DA170 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Para 3 S45VN in stock at Knives +

cashville and SubMicron like this.
  11. BMCGear

BMCGear Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Agreed 100%

TheFactor likes this.
  12. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I love my Cruwear but if I'm being honest I'm over the PM2 so I sat this one out ... hope somebody that will work that Cruwear got in on them.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    insta9ves likes this.
  13. Brett Sisco

Brett Sisco

May 8, 2020
    Getting excited. Pre ordered mine with blade hq...gpknives says out of stock already

14. Soulrack223

Soulrack223 Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2007
    I believe the DLT Purple Cruwear PM2 is the 45th(!) unique PM2 released. :eek: The REC PM2 is coming in the next month or so too.

TraditionalMedicinal likes this.
  15. Rob77

Rob77

Jun 9, 2020
    What is the REC PM2 version?

16. SubMicron

SubMicron Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Rivers Edge Cutlery

Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P - OD Green G10 with PVD coated blade. Its regarded by some as the best looking PM2.

TraditionalMedicinal likes this.
  17. Rob77

Rob77

Jun 9, 2020
    Thanks!

18. Soulrack223

Soulrack223 Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2007
    It's hot. Hopefully they made a ton of them and charge an arm and leg for them too. Unfortunately that may be the only way to score one.

19. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    That is good looking. Sort of a FDE colored PVD.

John_0917 likes this.
  20. John_0917

John_0917 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I didn’t even try with the purple Cruwear since I knew it would be a mob scene to get one...I really wish they would make Cruwear a regular production series, the 5-8% Cr tool steels are a really good family for knives (3/4V, Cruwear, PD1 are all in that class).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    loon#r likes this.