1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco-Benchmade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Sharp Guy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Please be sure to read the details at the bottom of the thread before committing to buying a knife.

Prices are firm at this time and I'm not interested in trades.

Sorry, the pics aren't as good as I'd like. I was short on time when I took these and the lighting in my kitchen isn't the best. Send me a message if you'd like more pics of a particular knife.

Also, I realized after I took the pics that I didn't take any to show centering. I assure that they're all reasonably centered. I'm pretty OCD about these things and I'd remember if any of these had centering issues. Again, send me a message if you want additional pics.

1. Benchmade Mini Griptilian - 556BKD2 Coated D2 Steel
    This one's been very lightly carried. It looks new except there's a small ding in the front of the handle on the clip side (look near where the D2 is marked on the blade). I received it that way. Otherwise this one's like new. I think I only carried it a few times after I got it a while back. If I cut anything it was a piece of paper or two. I checked the edge with a loupe and it doesn't look like I ever sharpened it.

Box, pouch, & paperwork are included.

SOLD $75 PayPal (See Additional Terms* below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Spyderco Cat - C129GP 440C Steel
    This one's lightly used. a few small/light scratches on the blade. Some slight wear on the G10 but you have to look close in bright light to see it.

Box & paperwork included

SOLD $40 PayPal (See Additional Terms* below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Spyderco Caly 3 - C113GPGR HAP40 Sprint Run Green G10
    This was a highly anticipated knife for me after it was first announced. I bought two of these when they were first released. I picked one to be a user and put one away to keep as a back up. Turns out this ended up having a lot of competition for pocket time and I really don't carry my "user" all that much. Not much sense in keeping one locked away in my safe. So I figured I'd offer it to someone who's looking for one. I opened and closed this one a couple times when I was first inspecting it. So it already has the tell tale wear marks in the soft cladding around the pivot area (albeit very light). Otherwise it's been in the box since soon after I received it. So I'll call it "pretty much NIB" :)

Box, paperwork, etc included

SOLD $145 PayPal (See Additional Terms* below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Spyderco Calypso Jr - C52FPGYE - Super Blue Sprint Run
    Same deal with this one. I bought two and I've hardly carried my user. No sense keeping a back up. This one's been opened a couple times but you'd never know it if I didn't mention it. LNIB

Box, Paperwork, anti-corrosion wrap, etc included

$95 PayPal (See Additional Terms* below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Spyderco Delica - C11FPOR - VG10 Steel, bright orange FRN
    I bought this (NIB) off the Exchange because I wanted an orange Delica. I like orange knives but it turns out I like my other Delicas better. I remember carrying this once on Halloween. Otherwise, it's sat in my knife box next to all the others. I might've touched it up on the Sharpmaker (hard to tell) otherwise it's like new.

Box, paperwork, etc included.

SOLD $55 PayPal (See Additional Terms* below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Additiional Terms: US sales via PayPal only please. The purchaser must be at least 18 yrs old and comply with all their state and local laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. However, the first definitive "I'll take it" followed up by a PM or email will generally get the knife is question. Time stamps will apply. Please ask any questions via PM or email prior to committing to a knife. "Email or PM sent" is not a substitute for "I'll take it" and is not a commitment to purchasing. Once you post "I'll take knife XX" please send me a PM or email (EDITED: Request in this thread) to confirm the sale. Please do not send PayPal payment until I confirm the sale with you, instruct you to send payment, and provide the email address I use for PayPal. Payment is expected promptly after we confirm and, unless we agree otherwise, I will go to the next person in line.

Shipping: I'll cover USA shipping via USPS Flat Rate box (insured) and tracking will be provided. Please keep in mind that I work Monday-Friday early morning to late afternoon. I'll always do my best to ship as soon as possible.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. skers95

skers95

Nov 19, 2015
    I'll take the Delica, PM incoming.

3. Sharp Guy

Jan 6, 2016
    #5 Delica is SPF to skers95

4. kiltedmonkey

kiltedmonkey Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2019
    I will take the Caly 3 and the Cat.

Sharp Guy likes this.
  5. Sharp Guy

Jan 6, 2016
    Sorry for the late reply kiltedmonkey. I've been tied up with a project tonight and just realized I'd better check this thread before going to bed. You can send payment to my PayPal account (EDITED) and I'll get these boxed up and over to the post office tomorrow. Please make sure to include your shipping address in the PayPal message (if it's not already linked in your account) or send via email.

EDIT: Payment Received.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  6. soflaac

soflaac

Mar 17, 2003
    If the Benchmade Mini Grip is still available, I'll take it. (Benchmade Mini Griptilian - 556BKD2 Coated D2 Steel)

E-mail on the way

Sharp Guy likes this.
  7. Sharp Guy

Jan 6, 2016
    Haven't seen an email but the Mini Grip is yours. You can send payment to the PP address noted above. I'll get it boxed up and to the PO Monday.

8. soflaac

soflaac

Mar 17, 2003
    Funds inbound, thanks.

Sharp Guy likes this.
  9. Sharp Guy

Jan 6, 2016
    Got it thx!

10. Sharp Guy

Jan 6, 2016
    soflaac, please check your messages. I still need your shipping address.

11. d00mtr33

d00mtr33 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Message and email sent about the Calypso with offer. Did you get them?

12. Sharp Guy

Jan 6, 2016
    Never received an email. Regardless, please read the second line in the first post. Not interested thanks