1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

Spyderco milled clips now available!

Discussion in 'Razor Edge Knives' started by razor-edge-knives, Aug 24, 2019.

1. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Platinum Member

Mar 15, 2016
    DLT in stock. They look great but I’m saving for the customs :thumbsup:

woodysone and razor-edge-knives like this.
  2. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    Made some shim packs that include longer screws which will allow this clip to work with Aramis scales perfectly

[​IMG]

woodysone and Sharp & Fiery like this.
  3. Brhowser87

Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    Congrats on making the Blade HQ new arrivals page. Everything is coming along great.
    Screenshot_20191122-172054.png

4. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    T
    Thanks! Yeah it's exciting although they aren't selling as fast as I would like :(

5. ScooterG

Mar 15, 2016
    Do you get good response from your IG followers on these? I would suspect your audience there would be more receptive than your audience here and might be worth a few advertising dollars on IG.

6. ScooterG

Mar 15, 2016
    Also...FWIW, I look for clips that will blend in with my clothing. My carry rotation consists of knives that have bronze (brown pants), black, blue and gray clips. These are all deep carry, so just a small point of reference for you.

7. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah paying a little bit to get it going may well be worth it... I'll look in to that thanks!!

woodysone and ScooterG like this.
  8. Brhowser87

Brhowser87

Aug 3, 2016
    I might just take awhile to get going. You're jumping in with alot of other clips for those models who have been around a bit longer. The word has to get out about your quality first.

razor-edge-knives and woodysone like this.
  9. phod330

phod330

Dec 22, 2014
    Just picked up a bead blast clip for my PM2. I didn't need another clip but these look too damn good to pass up. I'll throw up some pics when I get it. Thank you Josh!

woodysone and razor-edge-knives like this.
  10. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    That's awesome man! Would love to see pics, thanks!!

phod330 likes this.
  11. phod330

phod330

Dec 22, 2014
    Received the clip today...it's really a well made clip. Super low profile and goes in and out of the pocket super smooth. Sits in the pocket just right imo.

Attached Files:

12. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    That's great news!! Thanks for the pics man, love it! :D

phod330 likes this.
  13. JQuirl

JQuirl Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2016
    I love this clip. Does anyone know if it will fit the Paysan?

14. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Glad you like it :) unfortunately no, this hole pattern does not fit the paysan or nirvana. There should be a list in the op of knives they will fit.

15. JQuirl

JQuirl Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Thank You!

16. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    I figured these belonged here too. :)

Best clip I own!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Kenneth F Huls

Kenneth F Huls Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Super sweet clips, Josh!

Just ordered one (in BB) from DLT for my brand new Swayback (BTW = Holy Wow!!! of a knife!). Taking the chance it’ll fit - had to (standard clip is terrible in all but one grip). Will let you know.

keep it up!

18. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Awesome man!! The Swayback is sweet for sure! the clip fits but you have to screw each screw down evenly (i.e. don't crank one screw all the way down then do the other two). Also, the curve of the scales make either side of the clip have some air underneath it.

[​IMG]

woodysone and Kenneth F Huls like this.
  19. Kenneth F Huls

Jul 11, 2012
    Oh, right on! I see it’ll fit my Ulize if not!

20. Kenneth F Huls

Jul 11, 2012
    Ah ha! I did not directly ask, and yet I received nonetheless - thanks, Josh! That looks Really sweet! Thanks for the heads-up RE fitting. No sweat to me.

ok. Again. Just WOW. That REALLY looks good, and the retention profile sure looks like it’ll be super smooth but secure in/out of pocket.

Now I will need one for that Ulize I mentioned (black?!?!) . . . And no doubt that Smock that has to one day land for me, too!

razor-edge-knives likes this.