1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Squale 1545 20 ATMOS Root Beer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by sharpblade89, Nov 27, 2020.

1. sharpblade89

sharpblade89

Nov 20, 2012
    Good Afternoon BF,

For sale today is my Squale 1545 20 ATMOS Root Beer. FYI this is the aluminum bezel version not the ceramic. I am the original owner of this piece and I purchased it from GnomonWatches. The watch will come with the box, travel case and extra links. The watch is in very good cosmetic shape and runs amazingly well (+2) and everything functions as it should. The bezel clicks audibly and the chapter ring lines up perfectly. I am asking $425 PayPal or Venmo. Shipping will be handled thru USPS. CONUS ONLY. Feel free to DM me or email me with further questions or picture requests. TCOLISON1ATGMAILDOTCOM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]