1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Mixed Stick06, JLVL and a PM2.

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by charlie2times, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Hartwig

Peter Hartwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2008
    Thanks for taking the time to explain what and when things transpired. It fills in the ?'s I had on the deal . Hope this doesn't discourage you from future selling.

Basko00, NWPM2, Odog27 and 4 others like this.
  2. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Regarding point number one.... OP is most certainly getting himself added to more ignore lists and his issue with not having his posts being seen is only going to get worse.

3. CataD

CataD Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2013
    You did nothing wrong, don't worry. OP did everything wrong, he's going on the ignore list...

4. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Pirate

Apr 25, 2000
    I think I’ll just leave it here for now and keep issuing warnings for trolling, two issued so far.

katanas, mmmotorcycle, CataD and 2 others like this.
  5. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, you are wrong and you just don’t get it.

I was going to post a detailed reply, but at this point it is obvious that you Don’t understand how wrong you are.

To be blunt, you are acting like a selfish child. You owe the seller and the buyer an apology.

Thanks again for posting and displaying your character.

6. Insipid Moniker

Insipid Moniker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2011
    OP is the only one ending up on my ignore list after this thread.

7. HappyDaddy

HappyDaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    The OP is acting like a child. The OP disagrees with that assessment. (In case anyone didn't feel like reading the whole thread).

8. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    I had him on ignore already. :thumbsup:

9. charlie2times

charlie2times Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Again, thank you for the input, you happen to be incorrect in all your assessments, but, at least you're consistent. Solid work.

10. JohnWE

JohnWE Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 7, 2013
    You need to start digging up.

mmmotorcycle, Mecha, palonej and 2 others like this.
  11. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    It boggles my mind that someone who's been here this long, and with so many transactions, would even start this thread, let alone carry on like this. If it was a newbie I could somewhat understand. And if the OP had stopped after a few posts and walked away, realizing he was only hurting himself by continuing, little to no damage done. But we're way past that point now, so not only do you not have the knife, but now your reputation has taken a hit (whether you wish to believe it or not).

If it had been me, I too probably would have sent the seller a PM asking what happened...perfectly reasonable. But after his response, I would have simply suggested he pay more close attention in the future, and moved on. I would not even think to suggest he reverse the sale to the other member, never mind start a GBU thread over it.:rolleyes:

12. gotgoat

gotgoat Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2016
    yep he was already on ignore

charlie2times and jkwithawave like this.
  13. Foghorn Leghorn Fan

Foghorn Leghorn Fan Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2011
    The Law of Holes claims another willing victim.

14. rdtshaw

rdtshaw Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2017
    o_O Really? Super cringey read. I'm thinking the seller ultimately dodged a bullet here.

Vaporstang and Lone_Wolfe like this.
  15. H0kieengineer

H0kieengineer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Same thought here. The seller’s explanation made total sense and it seems like the buyer is pouting about not getting to buy an incredibly common knife that is easy to buy new.

Vaporstang and rdtshaw like this.
  16. rdtshaw

rdtshaw Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2017
    I think it was an M390 PM2, but still... :rolleyes:

17. H0kieengineer

Jun 24, 2017
    A marginally uncommon knife then. Still not hard to get an M390/20CV/204P PM2 though

rdtshaw likes this.
  18. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    @charlie2times please try to understand that your sense of entitlement has clouded your perceptions. NOBODY is taking your side and you’ve irreparably damaged your reputation.

At this point, maybe you should switch tactics and convince us a rotten, sugar-raging 12 year-old has hacked your account...

palonej, Vaporstang, jlauffer and 7 others like this.
  19. charlie2times

charlie2times Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2013
    @Hackenslash please try to understand there is no sense of entitlement, you only speak for yourself, what strangers on the internet think about me is laughably irrelevant. But, thank you for the for sharing.

20. H0kieengineer

Jun 24, 2017
    It’s relevant if you want someone to buy from you again. You really are acting petulant. It looks like JLVL’s reply was seen first and he/she got the knife. According to the seller, you got annoying with pushing them to refund JLVL and sell you the knife instead. It’s ultimately the seller’s choice. Hard to believe a 6 year member doesn’t understand that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.