Surgery

Discussion in 'Around the Grinder' started by indian george, Sep 13, 2010.

1. PMLKnives

PMLKnives

Jun 22, 2007
    Oh yeah he will!

2. unky_gumbi

unky_gumbi

Aug 28, 2009
    Get back on ypur feet soon, I go in for my elbow tomorrow morning

3. Fred.Rowe

Fred.Rowe Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

May 2, 2004
    Are they really turning him loose? I'm wondering if his looks will have improved any.:) I figured once they had him under they might do some hair transplants or touch up his tattoos.;)
    Just kidding, can't wait to have you back.:cool:

4. T Blade

T Blade

Aug 25, 2003
    Fred, I talked with IG this morning around 9:30 AM and he said they were cutting him loose at 12:30 PM, very scary :eek:.

I guess he's home now but a little too preoccupied to get on the forum otherwise we all would have heard from him.

5. fitzo

fitzo

Aug 14, 2001
    Glad to hear he's made it home.

Hope your discomfort fades quickly, IG, and your vitality returns improved in short order.
    And, no, it's not a good idea to wash the oxy's down with Bud! ;)

6. Redrummd

Redrummd

May 21, 2007
    Yeah, you need at least a good local microbrew.....

7. sunshadow

sunshadow

Oct 2, 2006
    Hey Bro,
    recovery from surgery is tough, frustrating and not fun, take it easy and do what you are told by your docs (Hope you get some hot nurses once you are recovered enough for that)

-Page

8. oldwolf

oldwolf

Dec 29, 2002
    IG,
    Hope your doc recommended a rehab program for you. Helped me alot. They had a little gym right in the hospital locally and I went 3 times a week. Helps you get your strength back.

Ken

9. T Blade

T Blade

Aug 25, 2003
    Talked with IG today. He got home yesterday, after a while he went onto the computer for a little bit. George went to bed and had left the computer on, when he got up today he couldn't get online. Figured the modem was burned from a near lightning strike or something. He won't be on the net till the modem is replaced.

He is doing just fine, when I talked with him he was feeling real good. I don't know what his rehab schedule is as I was at work when I talked with him and sometimes work gets in the way of more important things. :rolleyes:

10. Justin.Mercier

Justin.Mercier

Oct 21, 2006
    Good to hear he's doing well. Thank you for the updates Larry

11. David Stifle

David Stifle

Nov 20, 2008
    Hey IG,

Now that your'e home, don't drink too much beer, and stay away from that hot relish:)--you are supposed to take it easy and recover now.get well, IG.

Dave

12. bikermikearchery

bikermikearchery

Jan 18, 2007
    The forum has been unusually quiet and I was wondering what happened. Then I found this thread and realized why. The Number one wise guy has been AWOL. Get well IG. Smoke and Prayers for you.

13. indian george

indian george

Feb 15, 1999
    Thanks, all you Bubba's. Got the PC up and running.;) Now I got to wait four weeks to do anything.:jerkit:

14. Bobby Branton

Bobby Branton Moderator Moderator

Dec 12, 1998

Welcome back IG. Glad to see you back at it.
    BB

15. SteelSlaver

SteelSlaver

Feb 17, 2007
    Good to see your back. Hope the nurses were nice. Now behave yourself for a while:rolleyes:

16. Remyrw

Remyrw

Jun 17, 2010
    Welcome back. Just think of it was four weeks of design time.

17. Patrice Lemée

Patrice Lemée

Aug 13, 2002
    Glad you are back IG.

18. Dmitry.M

Dmitry.M

Jun 13, 2006
    IG is back! Life is back in track. :thumbup:

19. T Blade

T Blade

Aug 25, 2003
    Glad you're back Brother :thumbup:

Wa..Wa..Wally, I found some new hot sauce. Not nearly as hot as the HT Relish, but tasty none the less. Next time I come over I'll have to bring it so you can sample some of this mild stuff :D Yes their is some ghost pepper and habanero in it. :eek:

20. fitzo

fitzo

Aug 14, 2001
    Glad you are doing okay, IG!

How bad did they trash the tats looking for new pipeline?