1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Survive has good customer service.

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Bmurray, May 1, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    just spoke with Jordan to order a belt clip for my 3.5. She’s very friendly to talk with. Survive offers these replacements very offordable for their customers which can be rare to find these days. Thank you SK

skwurll likes this.
  2. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Glad to hear it, and glad to hear that she made the trip along with the rest of the shop. ;)

3. OBX351

OBX351 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Not to pile on but I got a response from Jordan in just over 24 hours about a handle color change.

4. amikee

amikee

Apr 24, 2014
    I chat with Jordyn and Guy occasionally and it's a pure pleasure.

ajvail18 likes this.
  5. SavEdgeSurvive

SavEdgeSurvive Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2018
    I've never had a bad experience with Survive customer service. Quick response and pretty helpful in answering my questions.