1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Survive! Knives Heads Up

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Riz!, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    A GSO 6 showed up this morning! Go look. It wont be there long.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. Texas_toothpick

Texas_toothpick

Apr 16, 2015
    They don't make the thread. Guy and Ellie have to want to have a sales thread. I had a thread just like this and it was closed because they hadn't requested a sales thread. Yes even just to post links to the exchange. Sucks but that is the law of the land brother.

3. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    Damn. They probably have to pay for the sales thread.

4. Texas_toothpick

Texas_toothpick

Apr 16, 2015
    I was just told they hadn't set it up that way and until they did we couldn't include any sales in their sub forum. I'm sure it will change once they go to the weekly sales.

5. AmericanAsApple3.14

AmericanAsApple3.14 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2014
    DLC 5.1! Don't see many of those....Ok though, i understand what you're saying - maybe this thread should be closed then?

6. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    Im not closing it unless told to.

7. redwood22

redwood22 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2014
    LET HER RIIIIDE! I like the idea of this thread considering all the places GSO's could be sold and not everyone frequents all the various sites. I wouldn't be surprised if they ask to close it, but until then...

8. AmericanAsApple3.14

AmericanAsApple3.14 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Rock on :)

9. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    I've been assuming that their weekly sales will be processed through their own website.
    We've been getting status updates here in BF whenever the sales status on the survive site changes, so I figured things would continue that way.
    I haven't heard anything about exactly how the new sales process will work, but last I heard next Monday was the goal for when they would start.
    We should be hearing something soon. :)

10. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    They definitely wont be selling through BF. I meant I wanted a Survive Knives only sale thread in the exchange for Bf members to sell on the secondary market

David Lennon likes this.
  11. Tinbanger

Tinbanger

Jan 27, 2013
    I find that the survive! Group in Facebook is a good place to put sk knives for sale.

12. redwood22

redwood22 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2014
    like the fiddleback fleamarket

13. Standard78

Standard78 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Does that 5.1 look like a 7/7 to anyone else???

14. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    It absolutely does. I actually wrote that on the thread, but then edited it because its not my sale. I hinted though by saying it looked long.

15. Texas_toothpick

Texas_toothpick

Apr 16, 2015
    Hes got a nice sheath with it. It does look a bit long to be a 5.1. Good deal either way.

16. Standard78

Standard78 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2015
    I almost want to message him and have him measure the blade. Aren't the 7/7's a GSO 6 with a choil?

17. Tinbanger

Tinbanger

Jan 27, 2013
    I messaged him, no answer yet

18. Texas_toothpick

Texas_toothpick

Apr 16, 2015
    I'd be interested to hear how long it is. The old 7/7 were 6 3/4 I believe.

19. OBX351

OBX351 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How about a numbered, #189, DLC 5.1? Pretty rare bird....and nice looking too!!

20. Morgan W.

Morgan W.

May 1, 2015
    Gorgeous one right there