1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Survive!Knives SK4 in S7 steel - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Hurrul, May 14, 2019.

1. Hurrul

Hurrul Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2017
    For sale is a lightly used SK4 (non-GSO) made by Survive! Knives, circa 2013.

Steel: S7 in Flat Earth Cerakote
    OAL: 9"
    Blade length: 4.3"
    Stock thickness: 4 mm
    Handle: Green canvas Micarta
    Charcoal grey oxide hardware
    Original black kydex sheath currently set up for horizontal carry.

Knife has carved sticks for a few minutes of use and the coating is wearing some residue from that action. The moisture appearing near the edge is Frog Lube for rust inhibition. Has not seen any chopping, batoning, or prying. Edge has no dings, rolls, or dents. Still sharp and has only been stropped on leather loaded with green polishing compound.

SOLD total, Pay Pal G&S only. Also throwing in a nice chunk of wild caught fatwood, sourced from an old growth Douglas Fir stand - I have to much.... (If you don't want the fatwood, just let me know).

Will ship only with in the US - sorry, no international sales at this time.

Reply in this thread followed by a PM to me and I will gather your shipping info and pass along my Pay pal address.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Questions welcome - just PM me.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    MR HAPPY and nannybear like this.
  2. ManRay