1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Available...

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by loon#r, Mar 14, 2019.

1. loon#r

loon#r Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2008
    If this crosses forum lines or whatever, eh so be it. What is with the 500+ sebenza 21s (21 alone) from registered dealers on eBay? For months...the same knives out there. Why such a surplus?

2. ericlosh

ericlosh

Oct 9, 2013
    they sell, more expensive models can sit a while after all its a lot of money.

are you talking about plain 21's?

3. DrRollinstein

DrRollinstein Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    A lot of the people that buy them are on this forum and can grab them for cheaper than Ebay. Your average knife user isn't buying Crk's.

4. Stumpy72

Stumpy72 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2018
    I think a lot of people who buy CRK’s and other high end knives don’t do their knife buying on the ‘Bay.

Wavicle, Lone_Wolfe and Lady1911 like this.
  5. VolGrad

VolGrad Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2010
    I love it. Authorized dealer. Check. eBay coupons come up frequently so that leads to big savings. Check.

I have a small Doppler set to arrive tomorrow thanks to the last coupon. Check.

6. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I see a lot of uniques there, unless a particular one catches someone’s eye they don’t move fast. Outside of this forum, don’t really know big the audience is looking for CRK’s.

Lone_Wolfe and PeteyTwoPointOne like this.