1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Pittknife, Apr 11, 2014.

1. ohen cepel

ohen cepel Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Glad I saw this. Sure wouldn't want to ever give him any of my "blood money". POS.

Yo Mama, LizaMari and BD_01 like this.
  2. Lance Leon

Lance Leon Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2017
    Just out of curiosity, where did he say/write this? I haven't been able to find his instagram account.

3. LizaMari

LizaMari Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2014
    His Will Moon Knives site says:
    *NOTICE: I have retired from knife making, however my site will stay live for reference. I am closed for orders, and parts are no longer available for my knives. I have fully left the knife industry and am no longer producing any knives or parts. My IP on the Spindle Lock will remain in force; for licensing please email me at [email protected]"

In other words, if your Will Moon knife has issues and is a POS like the one CM reviewed, you're SOL. I hope the jerk truly did stop making knives and that this isn't just some scheme of his to step away for a while and then come back and start making knives again, claiming it's all due to "popular demand" by his fanboys.

4. ohen cepel

ohen cepel Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Like herpes, I'll be that he'll be back in some form.

5. Yo Mama

Yo Mama

Sep 25, 2011
    I just came here to celebrate this scumbag's demise.

Matthew, we finally did it brother! I hope he's looking down at all of us laughing his ass off.

6. rio

rio Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Hey Will you have learned zero from life , from the day you posted bs stories here to the red forum when you posted excuses after excuses from your many many many flaws and poor customer service, you dare to speak ill of Matt R.I.P ???????? How dare you ?? you are a piece of s...t, your apology is fake and it is the same apology you have posted 8 years ago with absolutely zero sincerity , Matt had more honor than all the sperm in your little nut sack, he was honest and took crap from everybody liked a true man , never got mad, what happen your daddy stopped making your CNC knives and finally told ya to gfy??? , I hope nobody ever has to deal with you and read all this post to see who you truly are. Life will teach you believe that.

Yo Mama, LizaMari and BD_01 like this.
  7. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Eventually, many scammers scam the "wrong" person.

An insurance scammer in Wisconsin, scammed an elderly lady here in Ohio, whose nephew was the U. S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. Woops! FBI visit in the dark. No plea bargain offer. Consecutive sentences. Life change.

A local car repair scammer who specialized in duct tape on worn-out drum brake shoes and "leaking" shocks and struts, with a D BBB, rating simply disappeared one weekend, leaving "substantial" bank balances, a fully-paid for newer car, and a newer house full of furniture, electronics, and clothing. Much cheerful speculation. Not sure how hard the local law investigated.

tinfoil hat timmy and LizaMari like this.
  8. Pete1977

Pete1977

Apr 15, 2002
    Will Moon was a dickhead when he was trolling as Frisky Dinghole and is still behaves like an entitled teenager. The comments from Ryan M on the youtube video were spot on for that POS. The only good thing about that knife CM reviewed were the etchings.

rio and BD_01 like this.
  9. UmnumMAN

UmnumMAN

Mar 21, 2020
    Damn! Will Moon has his own negative sticky thread

I guess he is the king

rio likes this.
  10. BD_01

BD_01 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    King dickhead.

rio and UmnumMAN like this.