The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. wm390

wm390 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    SOLD Utility fighter in AEBL FOR SALE. COMES WITH THE ANTIQUE EDGE CUT MICARTA SCALES AND A SECOND SET OF OD GREEN SCALES. BRAND NEW NEVER CUT ANYTHING. ASKING $625 SHIPPED.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  2. mikanuts

mikanuts

Jun 17, 2018
    I'll take it.

3. wm390

wm390 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016

AWSheppard and Odog27 like this.
  4. Daverous

Daverous StabosauROUS Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2018

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    AWSheppard, .357gus, Odog27 and 5 others like this.
  5. Zippo2

Zippo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2018
    /// SOLD ///

Looking to trade my DEK1, natural with Tek-lok for a EDC2 , crap , can't upload any of the 7 pictures I just took. Email
    djames0958(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    AWSheppard, .357gus, Odog27 and 5 others like this.
  6. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Pic from Zippo2 of what he is offering in trade.

20200612_083719.jpg

7. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    @Zippo2 email sent with pics of my EDC2.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  8. bluemax_1

bluemax_1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2014
    I have an EDC2 with natural Micarta scales and Tek-Lok sheath for trade if the DEK1 is still available.

9. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Help me choose!

Posted a WTB here on CPK WTB/B/S/T thread for a Behemother a while back and scored thanks to a great BF member! So now I have the 'Mother AND a BC now. I wanted to feel the ergos of both and I like the ergos of both but I only will use one. If one sells, the other will be pulled down.

I have overspent BIGLY :eek: this CC billing period and I need to move one of these otherwise I would not be liquidating either one. :(

Don't clutter CPK's sale thread with comments or questions, PM me for that type of conversation please, thank you. :)

1. CPK Behemoth Chopper ...

*Delta 3V
    *Black canvas Micarta handles
    *unused
    *factory edge
    *excellent Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop <$85 upgrade, included in PRICE>
    *black oxide stainless Allen hardware
    *blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
    PRICE: SOLD $695 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. CPK Behemother ...

*Delta 3V
    *Tan canvas Micarta with rubber inserts <$150 upgrade included in PRICE>
    *Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop <$85 upgrade included in PRICE>
    *unused
    *factory edge
    *bare stainless Allen hardware
    *blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
    PRICE: WITHDRAWN <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

3. Busse Fat ASH-1

*for sale in Busse Exchange :)

4. Busse Tank Buster with Custom Savage Sheath

*for sale in Busse Exchange :)

PAYMENT:
    PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    .357gus, AWSheppard, Fullflat and 4 others like this.
  10. Josh K

Josh K Pirate

Sep 29, 2008
    I have a few Carothers I'd like to re-home. Somehow I've accumulated a number of larger knives! All prices are G&S and include my choice of shipping in the US. Contact me if you'd like to use a different shipper.
    • Medium Chopper, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600 -> SPF -> SOLD
    • HDFK, new with buffed black canvas micarta handles and sheath: $600 (pictures https://imgur.com/a/Z2jhth8)
    • FK2, new with buffed rag micarta handles and sheath: $400 -> SPF -> SOLD
    • FK1, gently used with natural micarta handles and sheath: $350 (pictures https://imgur.com/a/OUEVkuA). I understand this is the "tweaked" 3V before it was called Delta 3V but I'm not the original owner. It takes and holds a great edge in my (limited) experience with this knife.
    • FK1 black (maybe double black?) canvas micarta handles set (no fasteners): $60
    • UF Terotuf black/grey/chalk colored handles set (with fasteners): $85 -> SPF -> SOLD
    Contact me for offers, discounts on multiples, questions about shipping (I can accommodate FedEx, UPS, and international if you're patient). I'm really not looking for trades, except a Dagger :D If you want to trade me something lopsided that's your prerogative but I'm not pounding the pavement for more UFs.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  11. CoryMc

CoryMc Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2016
    PM sent on the UF scales.

Hard Knocks, AWSheppard and Odog27 like this.
  12. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    PM sent on the original FK .

13. never.truly.lost

never.truly.lost Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Looking for Buffed Burlap HDFK scales!

14. UffDa

UffDa Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 1999
    I lowered the price on my EDC2. See post #3683 SPF

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  15. bladeflana

bladeflana

Jul 11, 2012
    FS: Never used, BNIB from Carothers, Medium Chopper w/ OD green micarta scales w/ gray sheath - $OLD, PP FF, including priority mail shipping CONUS only, no trades. Photos below. Contact me via message on BF, or phone 713-289-9031 for any additional photos.

Note:
    This sheath will not have a fastener (e.g. teklok or drop loop). You will need to obtain a fastener to fasten the sheath to yourself to carry the knife with the sheath.

upload_2020-6-18_14-12-12.png

Pat

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  16. MessOnAMission

MessOnAMission Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    WTB - EDC1

17. tonyinomaha

tonyinomaha Gold Member Gold Member