The First Production Ospreys By Darrel Ralph Are In Stock - Order Yours Now!!

Discussion in 'Delta-Z Knives' started by BarnZ, Oct 24, 2001.

1. BarnZ

BarnZ

Aug 2, 1999
  2. medusaoblongata

medusaoblongata

May 1, 2000
    Are there any dealers that will be selling these?

3. PhilL

PhilL

Oct 1, 1999
    Man, I have loved the look of that knife since I first saw it. I must admit I'm more of a traditional design type guy, but DDR (Dr. Drool) has a sense of design that stops me dead in my tracks every time. I sure hope he has one when I see him at NYCKS. :D

I think you have a Real Hit on your hands with that knife.

4. BarnZ

BarnZ

Aug 2, 1999
    Dear Medusa..

Yes, some initial dealers are Knives-a-Lot, The Ammo Bearer, Int'l Cutlery, Phoenix Blades, and many more... with hundreds via our distributors like Blue Ridge and Moteng, Inc.

Please bear in mind that we are only beginning shipping to dealers this week, so if you want one ASAP I recommend that you order off our site. There is a link in the above posting.

Thanks for the interest.

BarnZ

PS. Phil - Darrel will be carrying a handful around the NY show in his pockets so you may want to try and link up with him early on before they're all gone.

5. Nosamk

Nosamk

Oct 20, 2001
    What is Z60CDV14 steel comparable to? I am interested in the black / red, but I have never heard of this steel...

TIA

6. stab1

stab1

Jan 27, 2000
    Barn,

Got the first 5 yesterday and yes guys they are SWEET! :D

7. Rugger

Rugger

Jan 27, 1999
    Got to handle one at the NYC show- (Phil, you lucky bastid)
    Very nice little knife & the price point is outstanding.
    Time to start stalking the postman...
    Good Job DR & Delta Z!

8. PhilL

PhilL

Oct 1, 1999
    Rugger AKA Mike, is right, evrybody I showed the Osprey to (Buyers & Makers) were very impressed with the quality and design of this knife. It was a unanimous, "Wow!"

My thanks to Darrel and my compliments to Barnaby. Great knife guys. :)

9. Nosamk

Nosamk

Oct 20, 2001
    Ordered mine from knifecenter on monday, arrived yesterday, carried it today!! I love the scales, they look even better in person. Knife arrived very sharp too!!