The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by RRaconteur, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Huh .. that's pretty cool!

edit: And, it's better than Bob's tip modifications. (not knocking his handle file jobs because those are nice also)

2. VANCE

VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    However, potentially voiding any factory warranty

3. James River

James River Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2019
    This is a beauty man! Thinking of ways to make it mine....

prom52 likes this.
  4. James River

James River Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2019
    Those are definitely priced to move!

Choppaman likes this.
  5. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    @prom52 Is the BC Karda you have listed in the flea market still available? If it is I'll take it, you can email PayPal instructions to my username at charter dot net. Thanks.

6. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Yes, the BC Karda is still available for you to claim. I'll send you an email w/ payment instructions as requested as soon as I mark it SPF.

This BC Karda is now sold......Thanks @drewway !

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  7. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Monty Python Taunt.jpg

Bmurray, RobbieB and Nbrackett like this.
  8. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    So no one has a sheath for an OKT Trailhand or Mamushi they want to get rid of? I really want to carry these knives! I've posted here and in the OKT forum. No replies! Help!

9. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    Either of these should fit the Trailhand. The tan one is a Heber sheath which has been lightly used. The dark gray is an uncarried Patriot leather made for a hiking buddy. They`re not extravagant, but if interested I`d be happy to send you one. Email is my username at charter dot net.
    [​IMG]20200907_103359 on Flickr

10. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
    Email sent. Thanks

11. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    DUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE.

Choppaman likes this.
  12. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    How did I miss a thuya burl knife?

Nbrackett likes this.
  13. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    I've been SOOOO busy the past two weeks that I haven't been able to really spend much time on the forum here. Just checked the Fleamarket and HOLY CRAP there have been some outstanding knives posted and sold recently!!

14. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    I don't speak out to often but... That Warlander Grizzly is Outstanding on this weeks list!!!

Choppaman likes this.
  15. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    @David L that kephart is gorgeous. Bet that is a hard to one to let go!! GLWS.

David L likes this.
  16. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    @Choppaman thanks, I really try to only buy 3"~3.5" knives but sometimes I get carried away. It is looking like it will be with me for a while though and it does fit nicely in my collection. I do have others that I am willing to discount to free up some room. This sort of saves me from making another hard choice because if that one sold I was planning to list another even harder to let go of new in box knife.

17. willic

willic Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    Well... I happened to open the fleamarket thread last night, wayben had a couple of beautiful Bushfingers... and just like that, I might have a Fiddleback problem again. Man, I went to add the new inbound Fiddleback to my sharp item inventory spreadsheet... I really do have a Fiddleback problem! Well... now for a late night of perusing all the new threads! All the new guys I need to get to know, all the new profiles, all the new steels, all the new handle material and handle styles... Anyway, I'm just rambling, off to read about the current Fiddleback Family...

Fishcharmer likes this.
  18. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    dangit. @JRTufts ... i see your cohutta for sale. i actually just ordered one from russell about an hour ago. the one you are offering was probably a better fit for my uses. and it has a nice sheath! aaanyhoo, nice knife. cheers.

JRTufts likes this.
  19. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
    Damn @Choppaman ,
    I wish that rosewood Monarch had a swedge! It would match an Esquire I have and I'd be forced to snag it!

B Griffin and Choppaman like this.
  20. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I once had Andy swedge one of mine after the fact, just saying.

NoRest and Choppaman like this.