1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The tale of three Bowies! Poppa Bowie, Momma Bowie and Bawanna Bowie.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bawanna, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    the old chinese curse -- may you live in interesting times

2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    We sort of took a Y in the thread road here but Poppa, Momma and bawanna are all boxed up and ready to go home. Hoping my wife has time to take them to the post office tomorrow or tuesday, those are her long 2 job days though, might be wednesday at worst.
    Our post office has such a small parking lot I don't even try to get in and out in my van, but we'll get them headed home soon.

3. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    no worries at all man, its interesting to see life taking place on threads like this; I like it ! and I cant thank you enough for the work you do , these things will be passed down !

4. philllll

philllll Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2013
    Men marrying men and women marrying women... what's next, Gehazi marrying a sword?

5. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    already working on the legal ramifications of my polygamous marriage with the antiques collection

6. uluapark

uluapark

Aug 10, 2013
    i'm married to my work, so, i guess the saying is true, it takes all kinds to make a world go round,lol

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    OOOo...Ooo! Little Kachin Dha's and baby Kora's:thumbup:

8. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Naw I don't think they allow those at the airport.

9. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    You didnt go to the airport yesterday did you:eek:

10. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    No way. Not even close. But we practice safe airport visits anyhow. I never allow her in the ladies room there. Worked fine now for 20 years.

Edit- Ohhhhhh, I know what your thinking??? Naw, didn't do that either.

11. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    OK Khul! Hang on just a lil bit longer! You got one coming soon enuff you can play with;)

12. Shavru

Shavru

Feb 20, 2014
    Gehazi, looking forward to your impressions once you have them actually inhand. From the pictures and having a Bawann-ified IBBB of my own I just know you will be happy. But I really want to hear your reaction to them. :)

13. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    But, but, but what if he hates em and regrets the day he woke up to send them to me.

Do we really want to hear that? Now I'm skeered.