The Thank You RYP Thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by burddogg, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burddogg

burddogg Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 9, 2008
    Now that my LE Hest-F has arrived, I just want to thank everyone who has helped make this a success. Mr. Pelton, Linda, the ESEE team, Lionsteel and all of our active members who helped keep the perspective. I quietly watched the "show" as this project unfolded, and I applaud those who reinforced the facts and realigned our patience. I believe this knife is well worth the wait and an amazing value.

I will put this knife to good use as a thank you to all who made it happen. I look forward to supporting this knife company in the future.

:thumbup:
    Burddogg

2. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    Well said Burddogg, well said.

I look forward to my production HEST/F and intend on using the s**t out of it!!

3. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    aw shucks.. thanks...but wait until you see the other cool gear we are coming out with...you will learn to hate me... :)))

4. Doughnut

Doughnut Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Thank you Robert, your hard work brings us some quality gear. I jumped on the HEST/F because it had the ESEE name on it, but I'm still interested so I'm still on a list.

I'm excited, I hope it is as useful as I imagine it to be and as you designed it to be.

I think you take a lot of undeserved crap around here and I think that when the products become more available it will turn into a lot of positive feedback.

Best of luck to the future of DPX gear. I hope to see a lot of good/useful/new products from you.

5. killstew

killstew

Nov 6, 2009
    Nice thread. I didn't throw for the Hest folder mainly because I tending to lean more to fixed knives even for everyday carry (but you never know what I may pick up). That being said I am sure the knife is top notch. To be honest it's just nice to seem some positive statements on this forum. Good luck RYP with all the new gear coming out.

I look forward to reviews and edc use pictures on the folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.