The Walking Dead-Season II

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by JayGoliath, Sep 10, 2011.

1. JayGoliath

JayGoliath

Mar 27, 2010
  2. bobbywett

bobbywett KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2006
    I never watch any series....except this one....period! Can't wait for this new season to start.

3. Irezumi

Irezumi

Mar 1, 2006
    Best show ever!

4. JayGoliath

JayGoliath

Mar 27, 2010
    Talk about a series marathon...i whacked Season 1 in 3 days!

Nail-biting moments in the Armor tank when he was trying to escape----> IMVHO was the highlight of Season 1.

5. Vaunripped

Vaunripped

Nov 20, 2010
    ... I still haven't seen any of the show. Cant find any were on the net to stream it from, I don't have cable, I use my comp for a TV.

6. Cpl Punishment

Cpl Punishment

Jan 28, 2006
    AMC hit it out of the park with this one.

7. four_shore

four_shore

Oct 21, 2010
    i'm psyched for it.

8. crossada

crossada

May 16, 2004
    I hear that! I watched season 2 of Lost in 2 days so I could be caught up for the start of season 3.

9. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    When is the new season going to start?

10. roncunningham

roncunningham

Jan 28, 2009
    One of my favorites. Not sure when it starts, hopefully soon.

11. NeonLight

NeonLight

Oct 25, 2008
    Looks like the 90 minute season 2 premiere is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on Sunday, Oct. 16, with six hour-long episodes to air in the following weeks. The remaining six episodes for the season will begin airing on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 9 p.m. ET

I'm looking forward to it, we watched it when season 1 aired last season, then bought the DVD set when it came out, I plan to watch it again a week or so before the premiere next month.

12. DaPro

DaPro

Aug 18, 2009
    October 16th.....Love it

13. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    So excited for the start of season 2.

This will a series I buy on Blue Ray when released!

Pretty cool that they use a Busse Team Gemini!

14. Mitchell Knives

Mitchell Knives Knifemaker Moderator

May 21, 2000
    Looking forward to it also.

I've been collecting/reading the comics since issue 1, and like that they have changed the story a bit for the show.

15. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    Same here.

n2s

16. osodavis

osodavis

Feb 22, 2011
    I loooved Season 1, was a huge fan of the comics for years, and was super excited for Season 2 . . . until AMC pulled a bunch of ridiculous, idiotic, amateurish, Hollywood b.s! First, they cut the budget in half(great idea! we have the most successful series in basic cable history! Let's chop the budget in half!) Then, they fired Frank Darabont, the genius showrunner/storyteller, and hired a guy who's only series was universally panned by critics and viewers (Showtime's "Crash"). I want to be hopeful, but it's really difficult...:confused:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  17. Vanguard41xx

Vanguard41xx

Dec 29, 2010
    I've read the comics since day one! Great read. I loved the TV series. Can't wait for it to premier.

18. JayGoliath

JayGoliath

Mar 27, 2010
    I just got hold of the comics. Some said the comics was way gorier than the TV series.

19. osodavis

osodavis

Feb 22, 2011
    Although, I have to admit, that preview/trailer is badass! Good music, well paced & edited. It gives me hope.

20. Matthew Stagmer

Matthew Stagmer KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 23, 2007
    I am also a BIG fan of this series. First season was great and I hear they are going all out this next season. One of the main characters from the comic is a girl armed with a katana and they are suposed to introduce her this season.

To be honest, I tried hard to get a commision to make some weapons for this show....Maybe one day!

Happy hunting!