Theyre Faking The AD10 Now

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by goldie, Mar 23, 2020.

1. goldie

goldie

Feb 18, 2000
    in those closeup pics of the fake you can see some of the imperfections ..

2. deadzonepatrol

deadzonepatrol

Apr 11, 2019
    Yeah, most everyone only looks at price. So the cheapest garbage (counterfeits) get purchased a lot. You'd think the internet would've made people more willing to do their homework about stuff coming out of the PRC before buying, but it's just the opposite. Case in point, look at something called the Winchester Bowie. I know it ain't Cold Steel, but just an example. There is a youtube video showing the blade completely ripped up and ruined, like a tin can, just from chopping on logs. Obviously wasn't heat treated properly and probably was made of garbage steel. You can't trust anything coming out of the PRC. I wish people would at least do their research before ordering stuff.

Anyways, about the PRC and North Korea. Both totalitarian p.o.s. governments, oppressing their people. It was a big, big mistake for American and other western countries to set up manufacturing operations in PRC. Didn't they see that the PRC government would allow and encourage counterfeiting? They only saw cheap labor and short term profits, not the long run results. PRC is doing so well now that their horrible government will never going to collapse. PRC has taken totalitarianism to new heights (or lows, depending on your point of view.) And one historical note: if it weren't for the PRC, Korea would not be divided today. It was the PRC that killed almost 50,000 American soldiers and forced the division of Korea. North Korea's bumbling government is the total opposite of the PRC's brilliant economic thievery. North Korea might have collapsed already, but the PRC props it up, keeps the puppet show going.

As a knife forum, I just hope people read this thread and stop ordering counterfeits and garbage from the PRC. As far as American manufacturers ordering parts and such from there, hey, that's for another forum....