Thoughts on ZombieTools

Discussion in 'Sword Discussion' started by Dergyll, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Dergyll

Dergyll Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2021
    Hello friends,
    Anybody own one? Thoughts on the comfort and steel? Watched some youtube videos and everyone seems to love them, would love some expert thoughts.
    Would love to get one of the more "usable" ones like the machete or kukri.
    Thank you for your time

2. propbuildervash

propbuildervash Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Edited

Sorry, i didnt realize ZombieTools was a brand.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  3. Dergyll

Feb 24, 2021
    Thank you for the reply, please keep me in mind and let me know your thoughts, that was one of the ones I was looking at.

Theres something about zombietools that attracts me...

4. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    I don't have any ZT products. Not yet anyway. But at some point in the future I'd like to own the Reaver Cleaver.

It's kinda hard not to like at least some of their designs. Aesthetically some of them look like they'd fit right into the 300 film.

Dergyll likes this.
  5. Dergyll

Feb 24, 2021
    I agree. It's got a rustic look that screams "USE ME" and I'm not afraid to beat up a 300$ piece.

6. Triton

Triton Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 8, 2000
    I think that they are having fun and building a decent product for a niche market with some truly ridiculous marketing.... Which is perfect for that space.

7. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001
    They had a booth at the Portland OR show a couple years back and I got to handle all their stuff. Pretty heavy! Except for the Sharkelope, that thing was balanced like a legit piece of fighting hardware. Didn't let me chop anything though, alas

Dergyll likes this.
  8. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    Well if they let one person chop, they've gotta let everyone chop. And with the quality of their tools being what they are, they probably didn't bring enough chopping material for everyone.

9. ChattanoogaChop

ChattanoogaChop

Nov 21, 2020
    I really like their aesthetic and design style.