1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Three stainless kwaiken.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Phillip Patton, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Phillip Patton

Phillip Patton KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 25, 2005
    Steel: AEB-L The middle one is chisel ground, the other two are not.

Hardness: RC 62

Blade length: 3-1/8" on the small one, 4" for the other two.

Total length: 6-3/4" for the small one, 8-3/16" for the others.

Blade thickness: 3/16" for all three.

Handle material: white wrap over bergundy stingray for the top two, black wrap over white stingray for the bottom one. All are soaked with resin.

Price:

I can take paypal, check, or MO. Please send paypal to 2000pjp at gmail dot com
    If using a check, allow 10 business days for it to clear before shipment. Please make sure knife is still available before sending payment. :)

I'm working on aluminim sheaths for these, but I can also do kydex or leather.

042719-1.jpg
    042719-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    JAGKNIFE, Win Heger, LMT66 and 17 others like this.
  2. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Beautiful! I'll take the smaller one on top. PP to come in a few minutes.

Phillip Patton and Dawkind like this.
  3. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Love the bottom one! :thumbsup:

Awesome...please still be there when next payday comes!

4. Stumpy

Stumpy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2001
    Phillip, if you ship to Canada I will take the btm. one.

5. jkwithawave

jkwithawave ..... Platinum Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I'll take the middle one please. PM incoming.

Bigfattyt likes this.
  6. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Amazing pieces. Price is stellar too!!!! I've purchased customs from well known makers at 3x the cost, that don't have grind lines or finish/fit near what Mr. Patton puts out. I've been into customs for 30+ years........ and Phillip Patton's work is some of the highest quality regardless of cost!!!

7. Phillip Patton

Phillip Patton KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 25, 2005
    It's yours. Thanks!

8. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Yes, I do. Shipping will be more, of course. Thanks!

9. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Thank you!

10. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Thanks for the kind words, man! I need to work on my pricing, I guess. ;-)

11. Stumpy

Stumpy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2001
    Just give me a price for shipping Phillip and I will pay ya.:)

12. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    PM sent.

13. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Hey guys,
    It's going to take me a few days to make all the sheaths for these, so they probably won't go out until late in the week. Thanks again for your purchases, and have a great week!

This one is gone, but I'd be happy to make you another one.

I have a couple of the smaller versions almost done, but they're damascus steel, and chisel ground. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM or email.

jkwithawave and JackHammer like this.
  14. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Funny you wrote that- just before grabbing my iPad I thought "Maybe I should email and ask about ordering one..." in S7??? Thank you!

I ordered a Carothers field knife this week and knife budget is d-u-n! :eek::D

15. V-1

V-1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Wow, these kwaikens are next level awesome. The grinds are extremely nice; clean and crisp. I'm really digging the top and bottom models. Would love to have the larger model done up like the top smaller model.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Phillip Patton likes this.
  16. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Thanks man! I'll be doing more of these soon, so if you'd like one, please email me.

17. V-1

V-1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Email sent. Thank you sir.

18. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    I don't see it. Try this one: phillip at pattonblades dot com.

Thanks!