1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

thumbs up to DLT Trading

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by high, Mar 14, 2019.

1. high

high

Feb 1, 2004
    ordered an Emerson CQC-8. was surprised they had it in stock as others did not. sent an email asking if it was indeed in stock. within 30 minutes they confirmed it was.
    asked that the check it for anything clearly wrong,and they did.3 days later it arrived and was great, emails,tracking was all spot on, thx, High.

2. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Great dealer!

3. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    Glad to hear you had a good experience!

4. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Absolutely love DLT. Great to deal with... even when you aren't buying anything and just want to shoot the sh** about knives and knife q's on fb/email :D (although... definitely haven't had any problems spending money there... lol).

5. H0kieengineer

H0kieengineer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2017
    DLT is amazing! They ship same day most on the time. If I order something on Friday, I have it Monday. Their service really is outstanding. I have also asked them knife questions and have always gotten a quick response.

6. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Being in Canada I have nothing but best to say about DLT.Amazing customer service.Cheers!

7. polishpiper

polishpiper

Feb 13, 2019
    Just got their exclusive Buck 110. Very fast shipping, which is especially great when it's free (over $100 I think)

19-3ben and [email protected] like this.
  8. Chris*33

Chris*33 Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Same here. I have ordered from them twice so far, very competitive international shipping fees and fast shipping.
    I have sent them a few emails with general inquiries along the way and they were always prompt to respond and right to the point. That, i really appreciate.

Hurrul and 19-3ben like this.
  9. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    My experiences at DLT have been beyond superb. Fast and courteous communication, helpful staff, fast shipping, great prices. There is not a single thing I can find not to like about DLT.

I became a customer a little over a year ago when KnifeCenter totally buggered an order (not to say KC is bad, they just made an unfixable mistake this one time. Prior to that, I'd had other good experiences with them), and DLT came in to save the day!

Another big plus for DLT is that they are one of the few dealers that accept PayPal. It's always nice when i can sell something here on the exchange, and then use the funds in the PP account to make a purchase on DLT's website.

Hurrul likes this.
  10. Kreyzhorse

Kreyzhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Love DLT. They are my only main new knife supplier 99% of the time.

sharp thoughts likes this.
  11. Murphjd25

Murphjd25 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2016
    DLT is the ONLY shop I deal with now. They are the best!

12. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    DLT is an excellent place to shop!

MarriedTheMedic, JJ_Colt45 and jmh33 like this.
  13. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Placed an order w DLT last night, got a shipping notice this morning! Hooray! What a top notch dealer! :thumbsup:

JJ_Colt45 and [email protected] like this.
  14. Hurrul

Hurrul Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Through out my purchasing experiences with DLT they have been consistently considerate of my needs and easy to deal with over the phone. DLT still prioritizes customer service with in our internet environment, where face to face transactions are absent and a buyer can't actually hold the item in hand before purchase. To me, it seems like a challenging medium to sell in and build customer trust within, yet DLT continues to lead their business successfully by supporting each purchase with integrity.

Thank you to the DLT crew.

[email protected] and jmh33 like this.
  15. jmh33

jmh33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2003
    My DLT order is on its way too!! KOOL!!:cool:
    John

[email protected] and JJ_Colt45 like this.
  16. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Was just in there Friday. Love DLT!!

17. jmh33

Mar 16, 2003
    Out for delivery!!:D THANK YOU DLT!!!!:thumbsup:
    John

Kiteman72 and [email protected] like this.
  18. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Happiness is a shipping notification email prior to 10 am! :thumbsup:

19. jmh33

Mar 16, 2003
    Its here!!:D Thank You DLT!!!:thumbsup: Nice sticker too as I am a sticker Junky!!!!:p
    John

[email protected] likes this.
  20. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    When my tax returns comes in I will be buying a fair few pieces from DLT, I've heard so much good about them, and they ship overseas, so they are already great in my book.

[email protected] likes this.