1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tonight at 8:02 it will be 2002, 2002, 2002 -- for a minute.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    That's it:

year 2002
    date 2002
    time 2002

last time it clicked on 1's it was

next time it'll be 3's but I don't think many of us will be around to see this one.

What's this got to do with khukuris?

You guessed it.

2. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    I wasted a left mouse click for this? :eek:

3. Finn

Finn

Apr 5, 2001
    Uncle is one of those rare people who still see the significance in conjoinments, alignments, and confluences.
    (I saw this coming in the goat entrails)

4. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Dang. ... I MISSED it by 30 minutes! That'll teach me to read in the john :D

5. MauiRob

MauiRob Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2000
    Don't listen to our cynical Canadian friend:)p) Uncle Bill, I think stuff like that is interesting too:)

6. bobrap

bobrap

Jan 3, 2002

The number of Ks everyone should own??:) :)

7. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Thanks for first chuckle of the day, Finn.

I don't guess any of this will change our lives much but events that happen only once per thousand and one years may deserve a look.

8. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    It's over, I missed it. :(

9. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Bill, I agree with you whole heartedly. It makes me that more upset when I DO miss something speacial because of something stupid (missed Haley's comet cuz I spent the whole time in the darkroom). I really need to pay more attention. ...

Alan

10. redvenom

redvenom

Aug 15, 2000
    He he You are not the only one.

I spent the night of 31 Dec 1999 stuck inside my office computer room monitoring the year 2000 rollover. Glad I didn't have a khukuri with me when one of my buddies called just before midnight telling me they were going to down a few beers on my behalf. I bet IBM's vaunted warranty on the AS/400 does not cover repeated and deliberate applications of sharp objects...

Andrew Limsk

11. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Yep.