Tracking num.? Who the hell do you have to

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by edpdx, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edpdx

edpdx

Jan 4, 2010
    order from to get notification? Where did you all order that you are getting these numbers from already? I pre-ordered and am not getting any notification /:grumpy:

2. lsheldon

lsheldon

Jan 2, 2009
    These are for the Limited Edition numbered knives sold directly from DPx-Gear. You probably pre-ordered a regular production version from a vendor. Those haven't been received yet and are not yet available for distribution.

3. Yet another complaint? Its turning out this forum may be the most hostile enviornment on earth for HEST crap :D

4. ivan51

ivan51

Dec 9, 2003
    ^^:D:D lol

5. UDT-SEAL

UDT-SEAL Banned BANNED

Mar 9, 2010
    you crack me up...........:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

6. Coyja

Coyja

Nov 7, 2009
    Only in the Dpx forum would someone abbreviate "number" to "num." instead of "#".
    :)

7. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Apr 26, 2007
    Right. Cuz the rest of BF is for the smart ones :D

8. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    :D ......... LMAO .............. :thumbup:

9. Harp247

Harp247

May 11, 2009
    :eek:I thought sure he was gonna say something else. Dammit :p

10. edpdx

edpdx

Jan 4, 2010
    Harp247, Hey someone got it. I didn't want to say "hell" or abbreviate "number" to "num"; but I had to use up the space in the title line to fake you out.

I was going to use #; but it left to many spaces open.

I wasn't trying to get everyone excited- more than they are already about this folder, just wanted to be sure I was not missing something.

I did not order LE. I ordered the production model through a vendor. So I guess all the hubbub is for the LE only? Should I ignore the excitement as an indicator that the production models are soon to follow?

11. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    Yep, "hubbub" is for the LE..... and you probably should "cool your jets" on the production model.... for just a bit anyway. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.