Troubled Times call for Cold Steel

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by Chris_Texas, Jun 15, 2020.

1. whp

whp

Apr 26, 2009

One of the great values on the market. Light, strong, good ergo s, thin grind on the blade, and very respectable edge holding.

I like mine. Can you tell?

Zephyr One/Zero likes this.
  2. nephron

nephron Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Going there huh. Go all the way then, Tiger Claw.:D

kkkkk.jpg

3. Harlod

Harlod

Jan 8, 2018
    Thought you would like this pic. It matches your spider web grip

[​IMG]

4. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    Thanks, Harlod! Wow, those scales rock, brother! Actually, took a pic of my 'spiders' today. But, this time with my 'Benchie' Adamas. Hope the Cold Steel purists, don't get mad at me. ;)

[​IMG]

DangerZone98 and Harlod like this.
  5. Harlod

Harlod

Jan 8, 2018
    I'm sure they'll get over it. I'm guessing that's a Kimber. Yonkers, NY gotta be.

Zephyr One/Zero likes this.
  6. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    Your right. That's my Gold Match II, in .45 ACP.

DangerZone98, cistercian and Harlod like this.
  7. Harlod

Harlod

Jan 8, 2018
    Very Nice!!!

8. cistercian

cistercian Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I ordered a Frenzy 2 last night because I have been meaning to and also
    because Cold Steel is a trustworthy source of martial blades.
    As the OP said times are getting uncool and dangerous.

Thank goodness for Cold Steel...so many epic blades!

willc and Zephyr One/Zero like this.
  9. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    I've been putting the Voyager through it's paces, for the last few days. Its truly a 'bargain-knife' that's big-on-performance. Cold Steel pans-out into roughly, three-classes of blade. EDC's like the Voyager, the 'heavy-duty Warblade' class, and then; the Exotics, with some overlap. The SR1's, and Recons seem to get, a lot of hearty endorsements. I'm curious, as to what, Lynn and the crew will come-up with in the future. I'm sure it will rock!

[​IMG]

nephron, cistercian and Harlod like this.
  10. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    My Cold Steel arsenal is growing by leaps, and bounds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This trio is seeing an abundance of carry-time. Hard to pick a favorite among them.

[​IMG]

d762nato and willc like this.
  11. Klok

Klok

Nov 26, 2010
    I carry a cute little holdout 3, Mainly because it doesn't actually weight anything and disappears right into the pocket all the knife I need really... Perfect for my box cutting needs.

Oh yeah I also usually have either a stylish heavy duty cane for quality support or a stylish city stick with a cute little skull on the top for maximum hand comfort.

I also tend to carry around a cute little flashlight for lighting the dark, and a cheap relatively sturdy little pen, can't tell how many times that comes in handy.

I also carry a Beretta px4 compact and 2 extra mags, and I have invested chump change in Mossberg Maverick for my car. These are in case I need to remove a threat to me or my family.

12. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    Its no secret; that I prefer the bigger carries from Cold Steel. My two two newest additions, Voyager and Rajah 3 have really impressed me with their toughness, and build-quality. Currently, looking at a lot of reviews regarding the Spartan. Another entry, that exemplifies Cold Steel's martial-philosophy. If anyone owns one, please chime-in on with your carry experience. Its on my 'short-list' to buy. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup::cool:

13. EatingSarma

EatingSarma

Jun 22, 2020
    If I had to be in self defense scenario - I would prefer to have something with longer range than a knife.
    That being said I still want my knife to be viable self defense option.