1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Turley Blackwater and Little Piney (Old Model), Both hidden tang

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by JustJoel, Jun 26, 2012.

1. JustJoel

JustJoel

Jul 7, 2010
    I have a couple of Turley's that deserve good homes and are just not seeing any action in my knife box... so, I figured I would offer them up. Please note neither of this knives really qualifies as a beater-upper-super-duper bushcrafter. I think both would make superb hunting blades and are great examples of Iz's gift for handle work... which he never does anymore. :D

The first here is a Blackwater model. It's made of 3/16" O-1. The handle is brass and Blue G10 with Stabilized Clario Walnut, Leather and Buffalo horn. I asked Iz to make the handle a bit longer and it works like a dream. I'm thinking about $250 for this one, shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've had this little guy for a long time. This is an original model Little Piney made in 1/8" O1. The handle is, back to front, Osage Orange, leather and some really nice wood and I am not sure of it's type. The fittings throughout are brass. I'd like to have $150 for this one, shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Questions and comments welcome (post um, pm, email, whatever...) and thanks for looking.

-JP

2. johntylermclain

johntylermclain

Mar 1, 2010
    I love that second one.

Trades?

3. Mrwhitetailfanatic

Mrwhitetailfanatic

Jan 3, 2011
    Pm sent for both

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  4. JustJoel

JustJoel

Jul 7, 2010
    Hey, thanks for looking. I am not really interesting in trades right now. I have a specific goal in mind and I am in the process of raising some cash. Again, thanks for looking.

-JP

5. JustJoel

JustJoel

Jul 7, 2010
    I got it sir. Let me know if that works. Thanks,

-JP

6. Mrwhitetailfanatic

Mrwhitetailfanatic

Jan 3, 2011
    Works for me

7. halm

halm

Apr 17, 2012
    If these are not gone, seconds on the second one.

8. rmdmooch

rmdmooch

Aug 14, 2007
    Dibs on first knife. Thanks

9. Mrwhitetailfanatic

Mrwhitetailfanatic

Jan 3, 2011
    I will be picking these up tomorrow night boys. Wouldn't let them slip by me if I was n a coma lol

10. JustJoel

JustJoel

Jul 7, 2010
    All sold guys. Thanks for your interest.

-JP