UPDATE. DPx HEST FOLDER

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by RYP, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    First shipment leaves the factory this Friday, Next shipment leaves the following week.

Note to al qaeda...do not hijack the aircraft carrying these folders...the DPx Tribe will hunt you down....

2. peterj

peterj

Aug 21, 2010
    And the third shipment, the week after that! Yea!

3. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Nope full order in two shipments. Then they get turned around to the dealers ASAP and then you the patient expectant customer.

4. zrfunited

zrfunited

Dec 19, 2007
    Ryp, are these all spoken for or are the dealers getting extra for their inventory? Sorry if this has been answered before, previous threads are quite full. Thanks.

5. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    thanks for the update i have not been upset about the wait - i just look forward to having it in my pocket.

Again - thank you for the update

Eric

6. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    That is a very good question. I do not know if all dealers have all their HEST folder's spoken for. I know in this tight economy business people don't want a lot of inventory laying around so I would strongly suggest that you contact the dealer of your choice and ask them.

We are doing a roll up of the next orders ONLY after the dealers and customers have seen and felt the HEST notwithstanding that we have put in a sizeable reorder to LionSteel to avoid the drought that usually occurs with a popular product.

We also encourage dealers to use this forum to let people know if they have any extra or unclaimed HEST Folders in their inventory. The smart dealers always order a little extra.

We are also sending out a notice with a request to let us know if anyone has any unsold product and we will help them move it very quickly.

7. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    YaY:)

Thanks for the update!

8. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Aug 20, 2008
    Thanks for the update RYP. Here's hoping my dealer gets part of the first shipment. :)

9. zrfunited

zrfunited

Dec 19, 2007
    Thanks for the update Ryp.

10. rickdarris2004

rickdarris2004

Feb 15, 2010
    WOOOO, Can't wait to get a hold of mine.

11. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    Thanks for all the updates RYP.....much appreciated.

12. DH1

DH1

Nov 8, 2006
    I hope the place I pre ordered from gets theirs from this first ahipment, selfish I know..:D

Thanks for the update Robert.

13. chintofong

chintofong

Dec 8, 2009
    When you said the first shipment, are you referring to the LEs or the regular production?

14. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Chintofong..

Its clearly spelled out on the forum but. LE's have been received and are being packed for delivery to customers as we speak.

Regular production knives are coming

15. 333rm

333rm

Oct 17, 2009
    LMFAO!!! Thanks for the news Pelton!

16. De4thStr1ke

De4thStr1ke

Oct 20, 2008
    Awesome news! Can't wait to get it in my hands, thanks for the update!

17. Badhammer

Badhammer

Jun 8, 2009
    Thank you for the update!

18. pbonanza

pbonanza

Dec 17, 2010
    Hi RYP

Is there any idea of ballpark times for production models being sent to dealers in the UK?

I might be coming into a little bit of money in the not too distant and this folder looks like it could be a very nice gift to myself.

pbonanza

19. DocBurN

DocBurN

Feb 25, 2010
    Just Curious RYP

Does the Canadian LE ship friday or the next shipment next week ? Simply curious about how the shipments are divided.

I think you said Canadian first, right ? :D

20. Tripton

Tripton

May 26, 2008
    The LEs have shipped. He was talking about production models.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.