Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

Discussion in 'SnodyLand' started by UltraReef, Apr 21, 2009.

1. UltraReef

UltraReef Snody Admin Moderator

Apr 15, 2003
    Thanks! :D

2. chickenplucker

chickenplucker

Nov 22, 2007
    Sure would like to turn some chickenplucker$$$$$ into Snody$$$$$.

3. henkyjenky

henkyjenky

Jan 20, 2009
    Where's the show???? I'm gettin krunk and want to spend some scrilla! $$$$$$$$$

4. BushcraftBrainTrust

BushcraftBrainTrust

Jan 16, 2009
    Gotta a pocket full of cash. Mike, I'm ready for your show.:thumbup: Looking forward to it.

5. Condition 1

Condition 1

Feb 6, 2009
    Much love one2gofst. :thumbup:

C1

6. mr. right-wing

mr. right-wing

Feb 12, 2006
    Holy hell! I juuust saw Mikes new virtual knife show preview video on youtube...SAPS! You just hit a soft spot for me, I looove a good custom sap!

[​IMG]

7. Ken44

Ken44

Jun 29, 2005
    Any idea if Mike is still having a pre Blade show here, and any idea when?
    Thanks mang!

8. henkyjenky

henkyjenky

Jan 20, 2009
    I think we may have missed the show. From that youtube video it seems it started on Friday on the USN forums. Hope they bring it over here!

9. soshell

soshell

May 5, 2009
    wtf?????????????

10. RoNNiE

RoNNiE

Nov 17, 2008
    Mike wouldn't do that to his loyal playa's that reside here,,,,,,,, just hope he dint sell ALL the good stuff in the USN show ,,,,,,, need me an Overlord / Warmonger and a high polished Facilitator (plain ok too,,,,,,, I'll polish the biaaaatch up real nice :D ) ,,,,,,, maybe even another folder ,,,,,,, Show Us The $$MONEY$$ !!!!!!!!!.......... Please ???!!!!!!

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  11. soshell

soshell

May 5, 2009
    just watched the utube vid, hope theres more?

12. Ken44

Ken44

Jun 29, 2005
    I knew about that one, and was told one would prob be here the following night(Sat).
    I think he's since told of the next show being next Sat over there.

Snodyland is There, and has been for a long time, so I respect Mike for taking care of his long time homies first, as he should:thumbup:

Maybe we will get one in here, between those two shows:thumbup:

13. RoNNiE

RoNNiE

Nov 17, 2008
    I'd be VERY disappointed if there isn't........ I've tried to get on the USN a cpl times,,,,,,, no response,,,,,,don't know what their fucking registration problems are,,,,, hate ta think that we here on the *green* forum don't matter. I'm sure there's MORE. The Snody crew will prolly take care of all the USN orders, all that shipping an stuff takes a while ,,,,then put on OUR show . Still,,,,,,, love to see a sneak peak preview of the Snody goodness to come.... hate ta repeat myself , But...Show Us The $$MONEY$$ !!!!!!!!

14. Ken44

Ken44

Jun 29, 2005
    Yeah, I had some probs to. Was a member, but havn't been in over a year, so I was deleated(i guess). Took me a week and numerous mails to get someone to put be back on over there. Not sure why. Keep sending mails... It was Mare that helped me out. Try him, and he'll help ya.

15. RoNNiE

RoNNiE

Nov 17, 2008
    No idea who he is,,,,,,, I've never been a member over there,,,,tried to register a cpl. times,,, no response,,,,ho denial no acceptance,,,, just nuffinK . An , to be honest,,,,,not losing any sleep over it,,,,,,,,,,, lol. I like this place ,,,,,, most of the peeps are cool ..... I'm sure we'll get a good show from Mike,,,,,,,,,, soon I hope ... I'm not real good waiting for stuff,,,,,,, but, thats on me.

16. UltraReef

Apr 15, 2003
    and it's going to be unreal!! We are working overtime trying to finalize the details. As soon as we know more we will post it. Thanks again for all the support, it will be rewarded. :D

17. ross2782

ross2782

Jul 28, 2008
    Glad to hear it.. Been tryin to not spend my money for weeks now, can't wait to see whats available..

18. snatch13

snatch13

May 3, 2009
    shit mang, did you see those sheaths?:eek: joseph, that shit is off the chain homie. mad props:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: the skulls and the hani masks are just sick man.

19. Condition 1

Condition 1

Feb 6, 2009
    Saps, that's cool. Maybe I can afford some customs. Hmmmm
    C1

20. UltraReef

Apr 15, 2003
    Updated to add rutmi01, thanks mang!! :D