1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

(Updated Trade Possibilities) Spyderco SuperLeaf

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Crossdraw, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Crossdraw

Crossdraw ~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~ Platinum Member

Oct 13, 2013
    ~ UPDATED TRADE POSSIBILTY LISTED BELOW... I'M ALSO A BUYER FOR THOSE ITEMS REGARDLESS OF TRADE ~

WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, HOWEVER I NO LONGER RECEIVE AUTOMATED NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS FORUM FOR SOME REASON. I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

*** IF YOU HAVE ZERO FEEDBACK/BUYING HISTORY OR LESS THAN 100% FEEDBACK, I'M NOT THE SELLER FOR YOU... SORRY ***

- I will leave this sale thread active for 5 days.
    - First "I'll take it," followed by prompt communication and payment, or I move on to next interested buyer.
    - No international shipping.
    - ONLY TRADES CONSIDERED: Ray Laconico Fixed Blades (not folders, except for early Laconico slipjoints)
    - No offers for lower dollar amounts... MY PRICES ARE FIRM and are TYD.
    - I will cover USPS Priority Mail Insured Flat Rate (or metered weight Priority Mail) shipping to US addresses only.
    - I will also cover PayPal fees... Payment via PayPal GOODS & SERVICES only... NOT F&F. Your name and shipping address must match what is on record with PayPal.
    - I will accept a USPS Money Order but will wait for receipt until I ship the knife to you.
    - Check out my feedback. Your knife will be as described and very well-packaged/secured. I am obsessive about excellent packaging.
    - Each of these knives are absolutely authentic and original. None of these knives have been used or carried by me in any way and they all function 100% perfectly. If there is a caveat to that statement, I will place comment below in the specific knife's description. They all come with their original marked manufacturer boxes as/when I purchased them. These were set aside for collecting, not carrying or using. Any imperfections on the knives from the manufacturing process (or other stray marks) will be noted as well as the condition of the boxes. Additionally, please examine the pictures of the knife you are interested in as those are part of the description.
    - I have every confidence that you will be happy with the knife you receive because I describe them accurately. However, in the event you are in anyway unhappy with the knife received, please contact me immediately and I will discuss a return. NOTE: I DO NOT DO PARTIAL REFUNDS... meaning I will not discount the price of the knife once received. Some shady buyers like to do that to get a little money back on the purchase and shortchange the seller through inconvenience... but it's an old scammer's trick. I will, instead, refund you exactly the amount you paid once the knife is returned to me in the condition and manner I sent it. I will also cover USPS Priority Mail Insured Shipping to my address. MY REPUTATION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF... and sale is completely at my discretion... thanks for looking.

*** Pictures may show some minor dust, oil, and fingerprints on the knives. ***

MORE PICTURES HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DkwuG1CSxnAdh52q7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MORE PICTURES HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DkwuG1CSxnAdh52q7

WITHDRAWN - BENCHMADE RUKUS 610 - Way out of production and getting harder to find in like new condition. Like new in box, never carried, used, etc. Clean... ideal deployment, lockup, and centering. No blade play... absolutely solid. Original manufacturers sharp edge. Comes in original box in good condition, with Benchmade paperwork.

SOLD - BENCHMADE BUGOUT - Like new in box, never carried, used, etc. Clean... ideal deployment, lockup, centering. No blade play... absolutely solid. Original manufacturers sharp edge. Comes in original box in excellent condition, with Benchmade paperwork and small microfiber bag.

SOLD - SPYDERCO SLYSZ BOWIE - Out of production, very collectible and in demand. Like new in box, never carried, used, etc. Clean... ideal deployment, lockup, centering. No blade play... absolutely solid. Original manufacturers sharp edge. Comes in original box in great condition, with Spyderco paperwork.

WITHDRAWN - SPYDERCO ROCK LOBSTER - Way out of production. Hard to find. Like new in box, never carried, used, etc. Clean... ideal deployment, lockup, centering. No blade play... absolutely solid. Original manufacturers sharp edge. A couple of very faint marks towards the tip on show side... really difficult to see unless in right lighting. Suspect they are from handling. So minor, most would never notice but my disclosure standards are higher. The shadowing on the blade is from the manufacturing process and the VG-10 satin-blade-finish typical of Spyderco at time of production. It's absolutely normal. Anyone who knows earlier Spydercos knows that about VG-10. Comes in original box in great condition.

$165 - SPYDERCO SUPERLEAF - Way out of production. Like new in box, never carried, used, etc. Original manufacturers sharp edge. The shadowing on the blade is from the manufacturing process and the VG-10 satin-blade-finish typical of Spyderco at time of production. It's absolutely normal. Anyone who knows earlier Spydercos knows that about VG-10. Comes in original box in great condition, with Spyderco paperwork.

SOLD - MASSDROP LACONICO KEEN - Close to new in box... I've never carried/used it. Excellent centering, lockup, zero blade play, very smooth and deployment solid. Original manufacturers sharp edge. Bought this knife here on forum and owner said he did not use it, however, a few very faint small marks on blade can be seen in right lighting... hard to see. Not sure where they came from but they are there; hence, my discount. Otherwise, perfect. Comes with original box and zippered Massdrop case, both in excellent condition.

SOLD - ONTARIO CERBERUS - Like new in box, never carried, used, etc. Clean... ideal deployment and lockup. Centering favors show-side slightly. No blade play... absolutely solid. Original manufacturers sharp edge. Comes with original box in great condition.

Again, MORE PICTURES HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DkwuG1CSxnAdh52q7

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    PM sent!

3. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I'll take the keen

4. BC42

BC42

Apr 13, 2019
    I'll take the bugout but not sure if I have any feedback here. I bought a knife a few months back. I do have 100% on eBay if that helps.

5. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    The Keen is now SOLD.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    There is one buyer ahead of you. Give me a couple minutes and I'll reply. Thx for your patience.

7. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Do you have a way for me to contact you?

8. BMCGear

BMCGear Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Put me in line for the Bugout.

9. BC42

BC42

Apr 13, 2019
    Yes. <email>

10. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Thanks for your patience. I'll let you know either way very shortly.

11. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Email sent.

12. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    The Bugout just sold but I appreciate your interest. Thanks for your patience!

BC42 likes this.
  13. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Bugout and Keen have both SOLD. Others are still available. Thanks for your interest.

14. deepfry

deepfry Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2009
    I'll take the Ontario Cerberus
    pm incoming

15. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Sent a reply. It's yours...

Ontario Cerberus is now SOLD. Thank you!

16. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    All three purchases made until this point have had USPS Priority Mail (insured for full purchase price) tracking numbers assigned, and buyers have been notified via message or email.

17. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Trade possibility added.

18. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Slysz Bowie is now SPF.

19. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Slysz Bowie is now SOLD.

20. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Rukus 610 and Rock Lobster are now withdrawn from this sale... decided I'm going to throw them back in the safe. SuperLeaf still up for sale.