1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Valentines Day trades!!

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Monofletch, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Hello
    I am having a Valentines Day sale. My hearts not in it this year. So we have to bring some happiness to uncle Mono!!
    I will post better pics below or text/email pics too. All have boxes and will be shipped PRIORITY MAIL!

Modern folders- I do like CKF, WE, and Reate (but not limited to) - feel free to offer what you have... you never know!!
    Fixed- I would love a Carothers..... Busse and Kin too.... 4-6” blade lengths is my happy zone.

PM or [email protected] and questions, pic requests, or offers!

1) Spyderco PM2 20cv- brand new in the box with DLT decal. Best action on a PM2 I have ever experienced!

2) Spyderco Military- like new. s30v dlc. I think it hasn’t been carried but I’m not 100%. I have 2 identical and I carry the other one!

3) ZT0462- Excellent condition. I carried this knife a little. It shows some slight carry marks, but is still in excellent condition. Best action on a ZT I ever had!

4) Civivi Lynchpin- bnib this is the early model before they changed the name to Vexer. Get it while it’s available!! :D

5) Withdrawn!! very lightly carried. Still 99.9% as new. It’s a wonderful knife and I am on the fence about letting it go. Best action on a knife that I have ever owned. Just amazing. It has tiny marks here and there but ..... Wow!

9A43ED9F-252C-46FE-B367-D1731CB42EA6.jpeg 9F59132D-EE7C-4BEF-AFD1-18EB9FFDD997.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. Iery

Iery Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 2, 2018
    If there's any chance of trading that f3, I have a bnib never carried ckf morrf 5. You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

3. Nonless

Nonless

Feb 3, 2018
    Any interest in a kizer hustler? It's an amazing flipper no lock stick and the fit and finish that is well above it's price point. Never been carried out side the house.

4. smknight1989

smknight1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2019
    PM incoming.

5. Tuskaloosa

Tuskaloosa Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 11, 2018
    x

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  6. Tuskaloosa

Tuskaloosa Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 11, 2018