1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by gdog363, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Dale was cool, but he should have paid more attention to where he was walking!:D

2. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Not yet. ItllI be a while yet

3. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Merle Dixon is my favorite character that can't be brought back. He could be an a-hole but there was a realness about that character that none of the current characters have. Like, all of these people have survived and yet none of them have any real, full time grit. They are all kinda tough when they need to be but then they turn it off when they are inside their walls.

Aias likes this.
  4. jay drews

jay drews Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2018
    I believe that the show suffers from lack of character development , Tom Panes character Jesus or the man who played tyrese it might have been nice to see them bring out more in them. They have done a great job with Carol and her story arch , early on with fewer ppl it was easy now w/more groups I understand its more difficult.

clampdaddy likes this.
  5. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    I really liked the Tyrese character. The gentle giant that you didn't want to mess with and could wreck lots of skulls in short order with his trusty Estwing was a great part of the show. Also wish they would have made Andrea a more likable character and stuck to the comic storyline with her role.

6. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    I'm confused. Did Michonne have Rick's baby, or not?

7. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    :D:D:D

8. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Yeah, I HATE it when they do that jumping back and forward BS. :mad:

9. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I think I saw Beta on Battlefield Earth.

[​IMG]

Best. Movie. Ever.

[​IMG]

10. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    Battlefield Earth was a critical and commercial failure, frequently described as one of the worst films of all time.[6][7][8][9] Reviewers criticized virtually every aspect of the movie, including the acting, cinematography, script, special effects, and art direction. Audiences were reported to have ridiculed early screenings and stayed away from the film after its opening weekend. It received eight Golden Raspberry Awards, which until 2012 was the most Razzie Awards given to a single film. It won Worst Picture of the Decade in 2010. It has since become a cult film in the "so bad, it's good" vein.
    The film's poor box office performance and the collapse of Franchise Pictures ended plans for a sequel.

11. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    WOW! Killed off some some tonight.

12. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    It's just stupid. Apex predators don't tangle with other apex predators just to prove who's on top. Or even prey tht can defend itself. and no one with half a brain picks a fight for no good reason with someome who stands a good chance of killing you. none of this makes any sense.

13. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Very true but it is people we are talking about.
    Strange that none of the main people killed off are on the talking dead.

14. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Sitting here thinking I hope fear the walking dead does not do the time jump. Glad Morgan got away from what is starting to look like the start of a train wreck. The killing off of Enid and Tara really doesn't make any sense. I am glad the teenage love drama is not going to build.

15. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Just setting the stage for Carol to give some payback to Alpha.;)

16. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    Dang. I was really starting to like Enid. I had a feeling that something serious was going to go down when Daryl and crew were leaving Alexandria and the guy on the horse had the big ol' Grim Reaper blade.

17. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    And what the heck is up with the fake Glenn dude??

zombieassassin likes this.
  18. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    They all look alike?

19. Private Klink

May 30, 2017
    Diversity.:rolleyes:

20. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    It definitely does seem that they make it a point to put "diversity" as a top priority when pairing couples in the show.