Wave knife

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by jimmyd1982, Jun 20, 2011.

1. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Emerson started the wave thing, but after a Combat Karambit, Super Karambit, two CQC-12's, and a Bullnose Karambit, I have a basis for comparison, and the Spyderco Endura Wave is definitely better on the wave action than any of those Emersons.
    The P'kal waved pretty good as well, but not as good as the Endura. They just plain nailed it with that one.:)

2. 65535

Mar 14, 2007
    There's my 2 cents.
    [video=youtube;htE4RW4ojB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htE4RW4ojB4[/video]

Sorry Charlie Mike, I didn't bother to check how you spelled your name, that is a mistake on my part.
    :mad:

3. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 5, 2011
    I have a rajah 3 and the mini ak. I like the blade on the rajah but I like the g10 of the ak. Not sure which I would pick if I could only have one.

4. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Amen brother! Kids today are so lazy they can't hold their willy up to take a leak on a fence, let alone do a google search.

5. Noctis3880

Noctis3880

Jul 22, 2009
    Still waiting for a wave opener with IKBS:thumbup:. That sucker would pop open so fast you'd swear it was open before you pulled it out:D.

6. lupus55

lupus55

Nov 21, 2009
    Love my Spyderco Endura with wave. I reversed the clip for tip up, so I can use it in reverse grip. Works pretty well 100 % for me so far. But most of my Spydies have the zip tie for the same functionality. I know it takes away from the look a bit, but some folks think they are ugly to begin with.