Well...It's Friday...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by B Griffin, May 17, 2013.

1. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Good morning everyone and happy Fiddleback Friday! Yesterday it was in the 60's here. Today it's in the teens. It's a good day to stay inside and hide from the craziness! Stay healthy my friends!

2. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Good morning, and like above, "stay healthy my friends." A good quotes deserves repeating.

Outpost Allison, Nbrackett and NoRest like this.
  3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Happy Friday @VANCE. that sucks

5. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
    Damn Phil! That's not the way to start Fiddleback Friday! I hope your day gets a lot better buddy.

VANCE likes this.
  6. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    lol

yep

i made it in though, it's Fiddleback Friday after all:D

jaz322, Nbrackett and NoRest like this.
  7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    i will be buying a full size jack ASAP...lol

Nbrackett and NoRest like this.
  8. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    UGH!!!! sorry bro.

VANCE likes this.
  9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    be on the look out in the flea market soon:confused:...a couple that have never seen the light of day

thanks choppa...

jaz322, NoRest and Choppaman like this.
  10. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison

Aug 3, 2018
    Good morning and TGIF!! Everyone stay safe and stay away from people with cooties;)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    jaz322, Choppaman and NoRest like this.
  11. SC Bushcraft Backwoods

SC Bushcraft Backwoods Gold Member Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Jan 12, 2020
    That solo this week
    Dang, gonna be out of luck even more this week. My plant did a lay off until further notice....

12. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Good morning folks

Choppaman, JRTufts and NoRest like this.
  13. NoRest

Nov 27, 2015
    Happy Fiddleback Friday everyone! I hope you're all staying healthy. These are some crazy times! Be safe and buy a Fiddleback today!

14. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Good morning all. Definitely be safe.

Bill

15. JRTufts

JRTufts Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2020
    Happy Fiddleback Friday! Another week in the books. I’m looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store(pun intended) for today! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

16. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Good morning! TGIF!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Maybe this evening I won't over indulge in bourbon and miss the Fiddleback Friday drop like last friday. :D LOL

17. Outpost Allison

Outpost Allison

Aug 3, 2018
    Preview is up! Happy Friday and I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! Grab yourself a Fiddleback today;)

NoRest likes this.
  18. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is still doing ok. A huge thanks to any of our Fiddleback families whom are on the front line of this mess. Be safe!! I’m really ready to get to the other side of this. Now it’s time to see another batch of fiddlebacks!! Have a great weekend.

NoRest, JRTufts, VANCE and 1 other person like this.
  19. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Good morning folks

20. JRTufts

JRTufts Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2020
    Good morning, happy Friday! Looking forward to this week’s batch.