1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

What Buck are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ScottK, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Lesknife

Lesknife Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 31, 2018
    I took PTO for a scheduled epidural spinal injection x2 this afternoon and had my 303 cadet in pocket. I didn’t think a bigger knife was all that necessary going to the clinic. The RN told me I probably wouldn’t need it going to the procedure room. Lol. So it had to keep my iPhone company for 20 minutes in the out patient room. After the injections the first thing I did to get dressed was put my 303 back in my pocket. Lol. First things first even before my shirt or wallet.
    I felt somehow underdressed without my 347 vantage pro or 830 marksman to accompany my 303 when leaving the house. It seemed like I was forgetting something like my pants or my hat. Lol. I used both hands to make sure I had my arse. Yeah it was hard to miss so off I went.

2. longbow1968

longbow1968

Sep 9, 2020
    Yep, medical staff just don’t get it... hope everything goes well.

jbmonkey, skypeace and Lesknife like this.
  3. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    hope ya feeling better after being poked there, Sir.

Lesknife likes this.
  4. Lesknife

Mar 31, 2018
    Thanks jb, it’s already feeling better and something is working cuz I have a little tingle in my leg.

Old Hunter, jbmonkey and mbkr like this.
  5. mbkr

mbkr Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Good luck with the shots. I'm scheduled to get one in my cervical spine on Thursday.

Lesknife and jbmonkey like this.
  6. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    y'all are all gettin poked.;) hope yours goes well too, Sir.

Lesknife likes this.
  7. mbkr

May 20, 2018
    Thanks. Me too:)

Old Hunter and jbmonkey like this.
  8. Lesknife

Mar 31, 2018
    I hope you all have a good results from your injections. Mine wasn’t bad at all, I was surprised it was a low level hurt and not really painful. Not nearly as much as the acupuncture I had last year. That was torture! I won’t be doing that again lol.

jbmonkey likes this.
  9. mbkr

May 20, 2018
    Glad yours went well. Hope you get some relief. This will be my third one in the neck since March of 2017 so I know what to expect. I've never found it particularly painful. Pales in comparison to the pinched nerve we're trying to unpinch ;)
    Getting a shot every couple of years is vastly preferable to letting somebody cut in there. The thought of that scares the crap out of me :eek:

Old Hunter, jbmonkey and Lesknife like this.
  10. ScottK

ScottK Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 1999
    A 112 day for me today.

Attached Files:

11. mbkr

May 20, 2018
  12. Jeff of the North

Jeff of the North Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Feb 22, 2020
    That's a beauty Scott! I am hoping to snag one of those some day.

ScottK and jbmonkey like this.
  13. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Oct 17, 2015
  14. mbkr

May 20, 2018
    Still with the 722
    Silver722 2.JPG

15. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    me as well...nice pic^ there...its wet here today, so no scenery pics from me today...i don't feel like gettin wet:)...
    16114132998403732125368159641988.jpg

16. mbkr

May 20, 2018
    Thanks. I find the best way for me to get a decent pic is to take a dozen of them and then keep the two that look good :)

17. jbmonkey

Jun 9, 2011
    good idear. you did, well there, what I always fail at...keeping the knife in focus. I tend to forget to do that. so blurry knife and focused backgrounds.

Jeff of the North, mbkr and Makael like this.
  18. longbow1968

longbow1968

Sep 9, 2020
    It’s still small game season here, so I carried my 1967-72 era Buck 110 that belonged to my dad. What do we refer to that era 110 as, a 2nd generation?
    [​IMG]

19. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Nice old Buck 110. I refer to them as “two-liners” just like the 100 series fixed blades. OH

jbmonkey and longbow1968 like this.
  20. afishhunter

afishhunter Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Smoke Jumper, horizontally in an "wrong" plain black Buck nylon sheath, on new military style black web belt.