What is you newest knife??

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by revii, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    I finally picked up a Spyderco Gayle Bradley on the cheap through the secondary market.

2. Turbo4x4

Turbo4x4 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2011
    Yesterday I got Strider PT black tanto blade for my wife :)

3. j man

j man

Aug 1, 2010
    This beast. Svord Von Tempsky. 11 inches of awesome.

[​IMG]

4. Tremec

Tremec

Mar 28, 2011
    kershaw leek

5. lupus55

lupus55

Nov 21, 2009
    Sanrenmu 710 the first cheap knife I have bought since I was a schoolkid. $9.99 inc delivery. I was actually just looking for a cheap beater for the shed, but I was blown away by the build quality. It came up wicked sharp in no time, but don't hold out much hope that it will hold the edge long under use. Aha, just found a new package from the postie. Yep one more Buck for the collection. Time to press the post quick reply and look at the new one. Damn can't even post one reply, without a new blade rocking up. I must be addicted.

6. eccvets

eccvets Banned BANNED

Sep 8, 2008
    my newest is a mora 511. wasnt as sharp as the mora #3 out of the box but after a bit of time on my slotted paper wheel, its hella sharp. Cut my thumb nearly to the bone cuz i was cleaning it after the sharpening and wasnt paying attention. it can easily wittle hair now easily and its crazy sharp...

use it to shave with and its so sharp I can dry shave with it and it will just pop hair off my face...

7. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    DB Fraley Torrent.

8. nipsip

nipsip Banned BANNED

Mar 17, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  9. ElectrikHellfire

ElectrikHellfire Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    AG Russell AGFRM Titanium Framelock came in the mailbox just a few hours ago. What a cool little folder! Obviously one of the "seconds" due to the notch but overall pretty sweet.

[​IMG]

Clearly notched here...
    [​IMG]

Thick Ti Scales and locks up really tight and early.
    [​IMG]

10. Translash

Translash Doing evil things... Gold Member

Jan 18, 2011
    just got the condor bushlore today (the old model) and hoping for my recon scout carbon V to come in next week. I have 20 knives now :O this is getting too addictive, I have to stop. And this thread aint helpin :O

11. LondonBridges

LondonBridges

Jun 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

12. kadinh

kadinh

Jul 16, 2009
    2 Mule Team knives in M390 that should be arriving today.

13. Rudeco

Rudeco

Aug 22, 2010
    WHAT Hinderer waiting for it will post pics as soon as i have it in hand!!!

14. The Logical One

The Logical One

May 31, 2011
    Large Sebenza with diamond plate graphics, delivery on Monday! I promised myself that is the end to my knife collection, lets see how long that will last!

15. Handwrecker

Handwrecker Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2010
    I have a Spyderco Para 2 in 20CP waiting for me to return to my house. I'm looking forward to it.

16. Tony8179

Tony8179

Feb 20, 2008
    Just scored with a fantastic deal on another Yuna Mini Hard-1. This'll be my third.

17. rjdankert

rjdankert

Mar 10, 2011
    Mcusta Damascus Basic Folder Quincewood
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking, Bob

18. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    Just got my little piece of INFI yesterday....the Scrap Yard War Dog. Love the thickness!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Dah-Dee

Dah-Dee

Apr 7, 2011
    Entrek Silhouette arrived today:

[​IMG]

20. Rick

Rick Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 1998
    My most recent knives all came from the Makers' For Sale boards here at the BF Exchange. There're some truly amazing values to be found there.

Diamond J fixed-blade in differentially heat-treated 1095, and a Gene Wiseman slipjoint in D2:
    [​IMG]

Two sole-authorship ivory and damascus daggers from Dan Graves (the large fluted one has thirty sterling silver pins):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]