What is your favorite watch?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by cpk, Oct 5, 2006.

1. omaha-beenglockin

omaha-beenglockin

Oct 22, 2005
    You guys have some nice stuff there---my most high end watch is a Seiko Milemarker---pretty much wear it daily since I bought it about 2-3 months ago.

2. Stephan

Stephan

Jan 5, 2006
    My Blackhawk SpecOps Watch!!
    Thak god for my girlfriend who bought it for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This Is the Jack Bauer watch and in these pics I have the balistic band on it, I also have a metal link band which I can easily swap out with the included allen wrench (2min), come with a nice case and a magnectic recharger.

COOL! Here's a link to a related thread on it.
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406023&page=2

Better pics at their web site.
    http://www.specialopswatch.com/cart/products.cgi?detail=21&option=4

3. GarageBoy

GarageBoy

May 23, 2003
    Seiko Divers
    I'd love to get a moonwatch or a seiko 6138 chrono

4. DB1

DB1

Jan 4, 2002

No no no :D I have a couple of Seikos that are beaters...the IWC is babied...

5. sak_collector

sak_collector

Jan 25, 2005
    Im not sure what they are called. I looked through my Breitling catalog and could not find the answer so hopefully the watch guys can help us out. Aside from my old TAG my watches have mainly been G-Shocks for quite a while. I have been wanting this Breitling for a long time now and just got it a week ago but really dont know much about it.

6. sak_collector

sak_collector

Jan 25, 2005
    Stephan, does your watch have 2 different color LEDs for viewing the time and using as a flashlight or is it just a quirk of photography that shows it that way?

I think I read it has a charging stand? How long are you able to wear it between charges?

7. =Voodoo=

=Voodoo=

Sep 6, 2003
    [​IMG]

8. JoHnYKwSt

JoHnYKwSt

Mar 1, 1999
    I've been wearing my Hamilton Khaki daily for over 2 years and love it. I highly recommend it. :thumbup:

9. cpk

cpk Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 26, 2002
    Now for the next question, how many different straps do you have? These can be very addictive also. I just ordered a JLC croc strap with deployant for my RDM. I wish I could have ordered a non JLC however these come with a curved pins and strap. So lets see those straps and bracelets.

10. Stephan

Stephan

Jan 5, 2006
    It has two light modes. The blue is for reading the time at night, the orange/yeallow is a led torch light for a small flashlight. THe dial has glow in the dark hands and numbers (this is the easiest analog watch to read, nice big clear numbers).

It dose have a magnectic charging stand which basicly means it charges by just sitting the back of the watch on this mini looking warmer.

It lasts a good while, the manual says a month long if you were to use each light mode once a day ( you wouldn't unless you were playing with it . . or showing it off . .which happens). The blue light runs for about 4 seconds . .the torch light runs about 20 seconds.

Only draw back is that it isn't as bright as a stand alone Led key chain flashlight . .which is what I was kinda expecting . . . but then I thought . .it's a watch with a little battery in it . . it's pretty damn bright for that and I shoudn't have expected too much, or even as much as it is. In pitch balck it is a nice light, when I come home to a dark house, it's great . .or to get around the bedroom without disturbing my girl, with some moderate ambiant lighing it is a little less bright appearing. It is great for looking under couches and crevices . .up (close viewng). Looking dead on at the lights you can see them from pretty far away . .they say a mile . .but I think that's in pitch black with no obstacles.

An awseome watch and I love the band options which feel great and you can size and change them yourself.
    Great little box as well tha comes with it.