What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Welshie12, Jan 30, 2020.

1. jmh33

jmh33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Looking forward to this..:thumbsup: Seems like a GREAT idea..:thumbsup: I am in for a couple!!!:D
    John

2. jmh33

jmh33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Its HERE!!:thumbsup: Kool little tool !!!:cool:
    John

Welshie12 likes this.
  3. Roamad

Roamad

Feb 1, 2016
    Just installed new Stayglo scales with pocket clip from Swissbianco on my One Hand Trekker. For me, this is now the ultimate 111mm SAK.

[​IMG]

jacksterp, 315, JaxBaron and 4 others like this.
  4. Pomsbz

Pomsbz

Jul 31, 2015
    Just got a little SAK ecoline Waiter. Very happy with it as a suit knife. Everything I'll need while wearing a suit and nothing I won't. Much prefer the nylon scales overall. I wish more ecoline models were available. I got mine via russia.

[​IMG]

5. afishhunter

afishhunter

Oct 21, 2014
    Didn't buy it today, but a warranty replacement Marbles MR278 "Demo" knife arrived today. (The original in a MR390 "Camp Combo" set with a SPORK arrived with a broken backspring.)

redsparrow and Welshie12 like this.
  6. Lee D

Lee D

May 27, 2013
    In the past couple weeks I’ve picked up an Alox mini champ, the Vic Compact, and a LM Free T4. I’ve always wanted to pick up those particular Vic’s, and I couldn’t resist trying out the LM. So far I’m really liking it.

paulhilborn likes this.
  7. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    This Yeoman could possibly be here Monday for my birthdayo_O:D fingers crossed.
    [​IMG]

Welshie12, redsparrow, Pomsbz and 3 others like this.
  8. Chalet

Chalet Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Ordered a Super Tool 300 today, got it for $24 after my member dividend and a discount. Can't wait for it to arrive.

315 likes this.
  9. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    I just purchased this old cross Farmer today. It’s a little banged up on the key ring end, either from a drop or someone used it to hit something, but it’s pretty clean beyond that.
    [​IMG]

jacksterp, redsparrow and jmh33 like this.
  10. paulhilborn

Mar 22, 2006
    VERY NICE Jim:cool::thumbsup:

11. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Thanks Paul. I didn’t think it would last long if I didn’t make an offer. Sometimes timing is everything.

12. redsparrow

redsparrow Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2014
    The Yeoman is a cool model, one I wish Vic would bring back. You're finding some really great stuff Paul and that one appears to be in good condition. Can't wait to see your pics when you get a chance.

paulhilborn and jmh33 like this.
  13. Alburyscott

Alburyscott

Mar 26, 2020
    I might have slipped into a murky world. After having some sort of SAK as a kid, I bought a hiker as a new EDC. I love it so much I bought a classic SD and pioneer x yesterday (waiting for them to arrive). Possibly not the best idea as the world is shutting down and my income will be affected, but hopefully I will have some new toys to play with in my free time...…..

14. paulhilborn

Mar 22, 2006
    Thanks James, it arrived and I really like it. Would like to find a Scientist at a reasonable cost if possible:)

jmh33, redsparrow and 315 like this.
  15. jds1

jds1

Jun 9, 2007
    Most recent MT purchase.

[​IMG]

Jeff

16. paulhilborn

Mar 22, 2006
    Victorinox Scientist arrived today. I've been after this one for awhile but felt the "Buy it Now" price was to steep, so set an amount I was comfortable with and finally I won:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Trivette100

Trivette100 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2019
    This new Micra came in the mail today.
    micra.jpg

18. jds1

jds1

Jun 9, 2007
    [​IMG]

Jeff

Trivette100, Welshie12, jmh33 and 2 others like this.
  19. paulhilborn

Mar 22, 2006
    A vintage 91mm Spartan arrived today along with a current 84mm Tourists. The vintage Spartan has a 5 turn corkscrew, the awl with no eyelet and clip point secondary. Again, I have a thing for advertising knives and in that category SAK's rule:thumbsup: Staubli is a Swiss company.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Trivette100

Trivette100 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2019
    Today I got a Victorinox Boy Scout Knife, which is a Sentry with a Boy Scout Emblem on it. The second image below is of the Boy Scout Sentry beside the regular Sentry.

scout001.jpg scout003.jpg