1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Para 3 LW Sprint/Exclusives do we want to see?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Sigsog226, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Sigsog226

Sigsog226 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2013
    We all know they are coming eventually. I know I've really enjoyed my Para 3 lw alot more then I thought I would, and it's definitely a keeper. Or until the right Sprint comes along anyway. And Spyderco wasted no time making a ton of variations of the standard Para 3.

So what do you all want to see in all the future variations of it?

2. jstn

jstn

Jun 27, 2012
    LC200N

uxo2, Therom and Organic556 like this.
  3. Dfunk1210

Dfunk1210

Apr 7, 2015
    Non-Poo colored Zome

4. Sigsog226

Sigsog226 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2013
    I personally like the translucent handles and would like to see all kinds of colors with them (red, blue, green, gray, etc).

And steel wise I always prefer the stainless variety. Same as alot of us I'm sure (s90v, XHP, CRUWEAR, m390 family, etc).

Although the cpm154/s90v and CF handles would be awesome, it would be far too expensive to make. I'm sure the frn scales are molded and CF would be milled.

Organic556 likes this.
  5. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Cruwear

Worldwatcher and Organic556 like this.
  6. Pinnacle64

Pinnacle64 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I’m behind on Para 3’s (only have the Gray Maxamet 3) because I fell in love with Para 2’s and failed to notice how awesome the Para 3 size is EDC wise. I’m trying to fix that now so a S90v blade with layered G10 Black/White, Black/Blue or maybe solid white G10 count me in:)

7. Therom

Therom

Nov 13, 2013
    A salt para 3

Organic556 likes this.
  8. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    LC200N and m390.

Therom and Organic556 like this.
  9. Cscotttsss

Cscotttsss Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 3, 2015
    CS Exclusive with a DLC blade
    Maxamet with gray FRN
    Cruwear

10. tommylion

tommylion Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Dec 19, 2018
    Blurple S110V, mainly for the scales. I’ll swap the BD1N blade into them, and either sell the black S110V, or use it as a beater to try the steel. Can you tell that I really dislike black scales? ;)

11. ric75

ric75

Jun 2, 2017
    LC200N in yellow
    m390 in blue
    Cruwear
    Maxamet