What's the best looking fixed blade in your opinion?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Herr_Noobien, Apr 23, 2015.

1. paul'ie

paul'ie

Jun 6, 2012
    A Purdy knife, hmmmmm, well my Fallkniven Northern Lights Njord would fit that category, Ah, , , my Anneversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress LE, Oh one I always liked design wise, is my Bokor Vox 2011 Collection sort of looks way out, but I like it and bought it, , , Heck this is harder than I thought, both my Cold Steel Vintage Folders, the Talwar, and the Black Sable, Oh Yeah my Rajah 1, Ok last one although I can think of many more, , , knowing what I have and always loving my Ratmandu, my INFI Ratmandu is up there, very nice looking, and very functional. That's it I'm throwing in the towel.

2. POCEH KOCEB

POCEH KOCEB Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Post deleted. Wrong thread, my bad, sorry.

3. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    .......... No harm, no foul P.K.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  4. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad

Nov 19, 2013
    Thanks. Yes they are.:thumbup: That Busse you got there is killer. Which one is that? I got a Regulator LE FFG im really looking forward to getting.

Its an honor to own one of your knives Dylan.:thumbup: Wanted one since I seen one of your sales threads a few months after joining here. Honestly think you make some if not the "thee" best looking blades around. Got this hatchula 2nd hand rescently and havent got to use outdoors., but have used on cardboard and cooking. I love this #/^$&*( knife! Slicey, solid, light, hacks great. Did I mention how got damn good it looks too.;) It will have another member of the Fletcher Knives family to keep it company at some point.

5. AntDog

Apr 3, 2001
    Thanks man, it's an anniversary straight handle Battle Mistress.

6. Dano1200r

Dano1200r

Jul 28, 2015
    Randall 5, SS, about 30 years old.[​IMG]

7. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad

Nov 19, 2013
    Was thinking Battle Mistress but wasnt sure. Busses are mostly out of my budget so dont do awhole lot of research on them. Plus with all the variants, anniversaries, LE's and some models looking kind of alike kinda hard for a simpleton like me to distinguish one from the other. I have really been looking into the "KIN" lately though. Really like the R6 i got. Would like a Hellrazor or NMSFNO at some point in life.

8. AntDog

Apr 3, 2001
    Kin are all good. I only have good things to say about em. I saw that variant swamp rat you snagged - that was a great catch. Hellrazors are very nice. Very ergonomic grip.
    I've never held a NMSFNO, but I know what they look like and they should be awesome. (Those things are DAMN expensive though)

9. Greatbape

Greatbape

Jul 16, 2013
    Lucky 13. The best looking small fixed blade to me.

[​IMG]

10. link2derek

link2derek

Oct 8, 2010
    I still say Bravo-1:

[​IMG]

11. Bloefield

Bloefield

Aug 2, 2013
    I like a Western. L36 and L66
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Vicarious Reality

Vicarious Reality

Apr 9, 2008
    Love the old SOGs
    I have been severely tempted to get a Blackjack, but those tiny tangs are worse than ka-bar
    Guess i can get one of these instead
    [​IMG]
    Or
    [​IMG],
    Felt a small NL fällkniven in a local shop recently, way cooler than i expected

If those two will not suffice there are always bigger options
    [​IMG]

13. Vicarious Reality

Vicarious Reality

Apr 9, 2008

14. Vicarious Reality

Vicarious Reality

Apr 9, 2008
    Weird, that looks practically exactly like my Mikko Inkeroinen

[​IMG]

15. Vicarious Reality

Vicarious Reality

Apr 9, 2008
    wow, i have never seen that online, it was the first large knife i bought from those "hobby" catalogues, the pommel fell off while i was whacking some small bushes with it, so i just hammered the "tang" into a mushroom shape to keep the handle on

16. gnystrom

gnystrom

Dec 24, 2006
    Beauty is in the usefulness to it's owner. This has served me well over the last 50 years or so.

[​IMG]

17. Bloefield

Bloefield

Aug 2, 2013
    Really nice Gnystrom ^^^

18. zombiefighterof1987

zombiefighterof1987

Apr 10, 2014
    I like my Paaso Puukot "polar" puukko
    [​IMG]

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    Really? Brings up the old saying, "a face that only a mother could love"

To me that looks like an exacto knife on top of a cork. I am sure it is a good knife, however, and that is what matters most, not looks.

20. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Dark Timber Knives.