When House Guests Attack.

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by meako, May 24, 2020.

1. afishhunter

afishhunter

Oct 21, 2014
    3. You *never ever* be truly forgiven for disagreeing with her and arguing about it.

Some (but not all) guys will eventually forgive and forget if you disagree with him, and argue ("argue" as in "verbal sparing". Not "argue" as in "beat the crud out of each other") about it.
    In my 65 years, I've yet to meet a lady who forgives and forgets an argument, regardless of if she "wins" or not.

Reaper AL likes this.
  2. Corso

Corso

Aug 16, 2007
    but just remember you were right ;)

meako and Reaper AL like this.
  3. Corso

Corso

Aug 16, 2007
    vs vampires

meako, Reaper AL and JohnDF like this.
  4. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    One time, when my mom was visiting, she was helping make dinner and used one of my kitchen knives (nothing expensive or special, but still, a knife that I like, and use, and keep nice and sharp) to chop garlic. When she was done chopping, she scooped the garlic up with the blade and put it in the pot. All good. Then, with a few pieces of garlic clinging to the side of the blade, she proceeded to tap the edge of the knife on the side of the pan to try and get them to fall into the pan!! :eek: :mad:

meako and Reaper AL like this.
  5. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    I will never complain again about my brothers not lifting a finger to help with dishes.

6. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Yes, sorry for misleading you. :D

Now THAT's a movie I would watch! :cool::thumbsup:

I used my little GEC H20 last night to cut my steak.
    My boys cleared the table and did the dishes while I watched some TV with the Mrs.
    I was happy to see all the dishes washed and put in the washing machine, and my H20 still sitting on the table untouched.

7. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    My bride finally stopped putting kitchen knives in the dish pan. Now they sit on the counter top and get washed, dried and put away, as the good Lord intended.
    She does occasionally toss a utensil into the trash can though. I lost my AGR Woodswalker awhile back to that fate. Maybe it was some kind of retribution. :D

8. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    That's too bad!
    They are such handy little knives.

meako and Peregrin like this.
  9. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Entombed by Tradition a Death-Mask of Reason :D Reminds me of those flies in Amber who've been there unchanged for tens of thousands of years....;)

JohnDF likes this.
  10. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Very understandable:) Does of course depend which finger they might be lifting....:D:cool:

r8shell and JohnDF like this.