1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Which WE in the pocket today?

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by henkh, Oct 27, 2018.

1. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Been carrying the Wyvern since receiving it on Monday. Overall I'm very pleased. It does need a few tweaks, IMO. The scale pattern makes it difficult to pocket the knife. Removing it from the pocket is smooth. I sanded a bit under the clip and it's better now. The other issue I found was the flipper tab is too sharp. I rounded it slightly with a Dremel.
    Ergonomics are great. It's lightweight. Action is awesome. It cuts very well. Great knife.

henkh likes this.
  2. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    It’s the Statera for me today!

C33BB0F8-4B20-4964-8366-1E9567A78858.jpeg

henkh and Edgeoflife like this.
  3. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    WE Scamp shown with Buck 110 for size comparison. 1F3D360E-7EAF-4024-9D96-B2B49F7F67F1.jpeg

henkh likes this.
  4. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018

How do you like the Statera? I just ordered one in black and have the baklash and praxis already so expecting as good or better than those.

5. Monofletch

Jan 14, 2010
    The best $60 knife ever.

Edgeoflife likes this.
  6. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    Awesome. Its Unbelievable all the features packed in for the low price point! All Titanium pivot, hardware, and clip, D2, cf, bearings, good action and ergos...i mean cmon!! Reviews have been very positive and I was impressed with the previous civivis so this is the budget knife level now these days !! I heard the cf overlay even rivals spydercos laminate cf. Cant wait for mine to show up.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    henkh likes this.
  7. Monofletch

Jan 14, 2010
    I am waiting for my new Bishop to arrive!

8. stevekolt

stevekolt KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2007
    Black scaled Practic for me...

Edgeoflife likes this.
  9. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_1818.JPG Got a statera today. Cant complain one bit. Great action!

henkh and Ryan Thompson like this.
  10. Ryan Thompson

Ryan Thompson Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2016
    This one today. What a great knife. Awesome job Joe!

C5D666CD-5BB1-4670-80EB-6845E7E2DEEA.jpeg

11. tiguy7

Jun 25, 2008
    A8C48833-B63F-4DD1-8B9A-6D44FC6AE740.jpeg 02010157-15DE-4A3E-BDA7-6E7B40C23BDB.jpeg The top knife (Arrakis) is my most recent acquisition. The Eschaton is shown for size comparison.

Alsharif, henkh and Ryan Thompson like this.
  12. Alsharif

Alsharif Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2018
    How thin is the Arrakis behind the edge? Looks obtuse towards the pivot, I'd rather if it was a hollow grind.

13. tiguy7

Jun 25, 2008
    It’s .030” measured 1/8” behind the apex.

henkh likes this.
  14. PISTACHITASA

PISTACHITASA

Apr 7, 2019
    These will be with me for a few days at least to shake them out. Probably at least through most of Christmas. Both very clean and interesting looking.

15. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    I have since also picked up the statera and its my favorite Civivi to date. I think your shake down will be a positive one.

henkh likes this.