1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Win an M43. Easy. Just guess when we'll pass thru 100,000 posts.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    1555 posts to go!

Tick...tick...tick...

Keith

2. thebladerunr

thebladerunr Banned BANNED

Feb 13, 2000
    What the heck. 02 Nov. 02 1500 East Coast (VA.) time sounds good:D

3. Stockymann

Stockymann

Aug 12, 2002
    Nov. 3,
    09:11 EST

Thanks,

Stocky

4. nsmg

nsmg

Apr 22, 2001
    IS THERE A CUT OFF FOR THIS CONTEST ?? WITH THE COUNTDOWN OF POSTS
    REMAINING BEING POSTED ON THE FORUM THE ODDS OF MAKING A BETTER GUESS IMPROVE WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME.

5. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    well, theoretically that is true, but as we get closer to the time, what's to stop someone from posting like mad to sway the numbers? That's right--nothing.

So far, this contest has upped the number of posts in general, and brought folks outta the woodwork to post on this forum. So everyone wins anyhow, and Certainly HI wins. Bill is one slick operator.

Keith

6. nsmg

nsmg

Apr 22, 2001
    I EXPECT FORUMITES TO BE HONORABLE. FRIVOLOUS POSTING IE"POSTING LIKE MAD TO SWAY THE NUMBERS" WOULD BE OBVIOUS.IT'S EASIER TO PICK THE WINNER WHEN THE HORSES ARE NEAR THE FINISH LINE.THAT TILTS THE FIELD IN FAVOR OF THE LAST MINUTE GUESS .I DONT GO TO THE TRACK BUT I WOULD THINK THERE IS A CUT OFF AT SOME REASONABLE POINT.

7. captlid

captlid

Feb 23, 2002
    october 30 2002 12 noon (eastern standard time):p :D :) :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

8. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    over 1300 posts to go. I doubt I'll be getting that m43. Good luck to the rest of ya!

9. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Time to lock it up. It's been up long enough to give everybody a chance and I don't want to wait until 99,999 to close it.

Now it's a waiting game. Although there can only be one winner good luck to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.