1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTS: Deryk Munroe Sigil Mk3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Vague, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Vague

Vague

Sep 2, 2016
    This ain't one of those shitty Microtech Sigils. This is the famous Sigil done by the original designer, Deryk Munroe in S90V steel. I have never owned a knife that's felt more solid in hand than this knife, if it was a lefty, it would be the perfect EDC. Every aspect of this knife, down to the beautifully machined and colored overtravel stop, contributes to earn its price tag. The Sigil MK3 is truly a knife greater than the sum of its parts.

The action on this knife is incredible, easily one of the best (if not the best) I've ever had. The detent is snappy without being overly hard to flip, which helps make this knife the most fun to Spydieflick of any knife including any Spyderco. The placement of the flipper tab make the flip essentially effortless with a hydraulic Thorburn-style beautiful drop shut action that can only be achieved by a true master. These Sigils are incredibly hard to come by so if you want to take a shot at it you better try here.

There is a very minute scratch on the overtravel stop. All other minor snail trails I took pictures of seem like they were most likely from the stonewashing process. The blade originally had a very small portion of the tip broken off, about .3-.5mm which has been sharpened out and replaced with a mirror finished blade. There is a small mar near the center body screw.

If you're skeptical about why this knife is so much better than the Marfione version, watch WalkingReview's video:

I’m asking for $1700 G&S shipped insured with signature TYD. I can send more pics if you want. This is my first sales post on BF but I’m a trusted trader on Reddit under my username /u/vaguepeesmell.

Attached Files:

2. Viajames

Viajames

Jan 12, 2017
    i have interest bro, i have a couple questions however, normally i would ask in dm but as im sure others may have similar questions. ill ask here. #1 just to be clear are you saying the blade has been replaced? or its just been reprofiled to even out the tip? #2 was this work done by you or Deryk?

3. Vague

Vague

Sep 2, 2016
    The edge has been reprofiled by myself in order to fix a chipped tip, see attached pic. That plus the mar are why the price is low.

Attached Files: