1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

YCS Priority List - Please check here a.s.a.p.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Daniel Koster, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Jake - It's *Scented Sandalwood* that I asked for...not the bloody sandalwood. --Nasty

Aww, come on, Nasty. Bloody Sandalwood seems so much more like your cup o' tea. My wife-to-be has scented things all over my apt. I have have bloody things. To be honest, that's how we usually tell our stuff apart:D Her stuff smells good. My stuff is covered in gore;) Just kiddin'. I've handled the scented stuff. really nice, indeed. I can see why you are partial to it. Sorry to hi-jack the thread, Dan. Off i slink.

Jake

2. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    I have a plain YCS...who ever said this one was for me? :D

3. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    That's why I want to keep the Foxy Folly run as simple as possible.:eek: :D
    I'm really glad and pleased that the YCSs have turned out well for everyone!!!!:cool: I hope everyone likes them as much as they think they will!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

4. pmel018

pmel018

May 12, 2004
    Hi Dan
    Its 10 o'clock in the morning here I'm at Varsity, will send details and freight payment tonight my time. You've done good on this one hope it has been worth th trouble.
    Phil(pmel018) :)

5. Svashtar

Svashtar Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2003
    Dan:

Just now replied to you via email. Sorry for the delay. Knew I should have kicked my daughter offline last night and checked the forum...

Will send a second mail with my address.

Thanks very much.

Norm

6. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003

Then for me it's not a problem. ;) I'd go for a second choice of Osage too. Don't know about the other woods cause I'm not sure what the others look like.

7. Nasty

Nov 11, 2003
    So then Dan...it looks like at least Hollow and I will both be able to accept or decline one of the Checkerboards, eh?

8. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    I'll pass on the checkerboards with tha habaki. Got my fingers crossed more sandalwood comes in next time.

9. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    That's a good plan, Jim. ;)

Norm - email sent.

10. Anon Y. Mouse

Anon Y. Mouse

Jul 16, 2004
    Tail end charlie reporting in, waiting for fourth shipment. I've got to be faster at jumping on bandwagons. ;) Those are pretty. :D

11. manghu67

manghu67 American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker

Oct 24, 2000
    man, im waaaaay down at the bottom of that list! :D

if one of those checkerboards has a non habaki bolster, and a longish blade, id bite... the checkerboard in that other post looks a little too stubby...

otherwise, id rather wait...

12. pmel018

pmel018

May 12, 2004
    Hi Dan
    Just Paypaled Bill the $25 for international shipping, have attached my address. Do you still want it?
    Phil Melhop :)

13. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    cinquedea - shoot Bill your mailing address - for a checkerboard YCS (be sure to include your bladeforums ID)

14. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    pmel - Bill has the address, thanks.

15. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Haven't heard from Snake Bitten......sorry bro.....

empty 5853 - if you want the checkerboard, you got it!

16. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Doh! Look how close i am! I knew i shouldn't have sent that check snail mail. Darn all you guys with your lightning fast paypal and your non-procrastinating behaviors;)

Great snags all of you.
    Jake

17. Snake Bitten

Snake Bitten

Jul 11, 2004
    Hopefully.......waiting for a "cocobolo" :D

18. empty5853

empty5853 Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2004

Dan,

I'll take it!!!!
    and thanks.

Man oh Man, what a beauty :D :D :D
    This one will get a very special place in my den.

Mark T.

19. Nasty

Nov 11, 2003
    empty - I came *that* close to taking it...only held out for the sweet scent of Sandalwood. Congrats!

20. 37up

37up

Jun 16, 2002
    okay I bite, what is scented sandalwood?

Not that I'd come between Nasty and Hollowdweller and a sandalwood mounted khukuri. I have a feeling they'd hunt me down. ;)