1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

You know what I like about Fiddleback Forge...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by madcap_magician, Jun 21, 2019.

1. VANCE

VANCE Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    RobbieB
    not helpin my cause here buddy.
    I noticed the user named Fiddleback has "liked" this post

:p:p:p:p:p

2. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]

NoRest, Outpost Allison and Nbrackett like this.
  3. Mike Large

Mike Large

Jun 24, 2017
    This will have a dark natural patina soon... pink will be the last thing you notice.../admire ;)

Lady1911 likes this.
  4. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Something I have noticed about pinstripes, when you put the knife in your hand and use the damn thing, you cannot see the pinstripes.

Not even sure what color the stripes are on my knives, maybe psychadelic of funky chicken.

Now show me some golden Box Elder Burl, DIW Burl or Ash burl and I am undone.

Bill

Lady1911 and VANCE like this.
  5. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Oh great, now I'm banned along with @Bmurray.

Fiddleback likes this.
  6. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    nope
    i was blocking Andy

Fiddleback and Bmurray like this.
  7. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    And my buddy Troy who's been trying to reach you.

8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Luckily i spoke to him yesterday and mailed both your knives back as well